Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    Do you have a before pic? Plastic surgery doesn't make people look younger, it makes them look different.
    Good point. My friend who's had a lot of surgery does look different. I never saw her before, but there was always something a bit odd about her face. It's a shame she has to depend on it, because she's a very attractive woman with a killer sense of humor and a great joy of life. When she smiles, her face lights up. Her husband of 44 years adores her. He indulges her, but I'm sure he'd be perfectly happy if she would just settle down and realize how attractive she is.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    Do you have a before pic? Plastic surgery doesn't make people look younger, it makes them look different.
    Here are pictures of her at several points along the way.
    She makes Michael Jackson look normal.

"Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Banned
    I had one surgery and that was for a overbite when I was a teenager that was enough pain to never want to ever go back under the knife.

Banned
    No. I think wrinkles and signs of aging give a man's face character. Why erase what's naturally there? I wouldn't dye my hair either, really. I think a touch of gray at the temples looks dignified. And men don't go fully gray in my family until their late 60s so it's all good.

My insurance covers skin removal after weight loss once in your lifetime. When I get to my goal, I'm getting it done. I'm hoping they can lift the boobs, too, but now that I am in regular bra sizes, I've been able to get better support than the crap they sell at The Avenue.

I don't want to have any surgery on my face, except if there is excess skin there, too-so far, this hasn't happened during the weight loss. I have pretty youthful skin, with only a few lines. I don't want to look fake.

I thought I'd get the eye baggage that my mom had at my age, but so far, so good. I think the Aveda products are helping in that regard. My mom wears glasses, now, so she doesn't complain about her eye bagage anymore.