Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Rep. Ron Paul Won't Seek Congressional Seat in 2012 
    Boy, he's pinning his hopes on this Presidential bid big.

Rep. Ron Paul announced Tuesday that he won't seek re-election to the Texas U.S. House seat he's presented for nearly 24 years, and instead will concentrate on getting the Republican nomination for president to run against President Obama in 2012.

"Dr. Paul will not seek re-election in the Texas-14 and will focus his efforts on winning the presidency," Jesse Benton, a Paul campaign aide, told Fox News.

Paul made the announcement via Twitter, and linked to a local Texas newspaper to share the details.

"I felt it was better that I concentrate on one election," Paul told The Facts, a news service covering Brazoria County, Texas, a portion of which Paul represents. "It's about that time when I should change tactics."
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011...est=latestnews
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

And on the bright side this could be the final election cycle we have to deal with the Ronulans.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    And on the bright side this could be the final election cycle we have to deal with the Ronulans.
    They'll migrate to his son. Though his son doesn't seem quite as looney as his dad.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Yes I hope it is :)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    They'll migrate to his son. Though his son doesn't seem quite as looney as his dad.
    The son does not seem to have all the marbles in the right place either. He also looks like an unmade bed with that messed up hairdo of his.

Texas' redistricting map explains this one.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    Texas' redistricting map explains this one.
    Not picking on Paul but you don't think a politican would lie to us or tell us the real reason that he/she wil not run again. Nah, never happen.

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    The son does not seem to have all the marbles in the right place either. He also looks like an unmade bed with that messed up hairdo of his.
    looks like he went to the hair club for men :)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    looks like he went to the hair club for men :)
    He should ask for a refund if that's the best they can do.

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    Not picking on Paul but you don't think a politican would lie to us or tell us the real reason that he/she wil not run again. Nah, never happen.

He's not even honest about his real political affiliation...much less the real reasons he won't run again.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.