Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16
  1. #11  
    Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Springfield, USA
    Posts
    16,830
    Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    I thought Iowa was a given for Bachmann just like Nevada is a given for Romney.

    Seriously, I am surprised he is that close in Iowa.
    She was born in Iowa and didn't live here long. There's no reason for her being a given winner in Iowa.

    I don't understand Romney leading either, other than the media has anointed him as the front-runner. McCain didn't win in 2008 (Huckabee did), but the media seemed to want McCain to win the nomination.

    It is a long way until the caucuses.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender
     

  2. #12  
    Senior Member Arroyo_Doble's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ft Worth
    Posts
    3,788
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    She was born in Iowa and didn't live here long. There's no reason for her being a given winner in Iowa.

    I don't understand Romney leading either, other than the media has anointed him as the front-runner. McCain didn't win in 2008 (Huckabee did), but the media seemed to want McCain to win the nomination.

    It is a long way until the caucuses.
    That's true.

    And Perry is still doing his strip tease.
     

  3. #13  
    Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Springfield, USA
    Posts
    16,830
    Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    That's true.

    And Perry is still doing his strip tease.
    As is Palin.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender
     

  4. #14  
    Senior Member Arroyo_Doble's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ft Worth
    Posts
    3,788
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    As is Palin.
    I suppose. But I doubt her sincerity on the issue. I believe there is a significant chance (above 25%) that Perry will enter the race.
     

  5. #15  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Minneapolis MN
    Posts
    649
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    As is Palin.
    I wouldn't mind seeing Pailn do a strip tease.

    Sorry it had to be said. :D
    Liberals are proof that evolution is only a theory. Nothing that stupid could evolve past a monkey.
     

  6. #16  
    Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Southwest Michigan (in Exile)
    Posts
    8,757
    Quote Originally Posted by jediab View Post
    I wouldn't mind seeing Pailn do a strip tease.

    Sorry it had to be said. :D
    join the club.....just have Tina Fey join in and we'll be all set
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •