1. #1 ATF Manager : White House Knew About Fast and Furious Gun Runner Program 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    At a lengthy hearing on ATF's controversial gunwalking operation today, a key ATF manager told Congress he discussed the case with a White House National Security staffer as early as September 2010. The communications were between ATF Special Agent in Charge of the Phoenix office, Bill Newell, and White House National Security Director for North America Kevin O'Reilly. Newell said the two are longtime friends. The content of what Newell shared with O'Reilly is unclear and wasn't fully explored at the hearing.

It's the first time anyone has publicly stated that a White House official had any familiarity with ATF's operation Fast and Furious, which allowed thousands of weapons to fall into the hands of suspected traffickers for Mexican drug cartels in an attempt to gain intelligence. It's unknown as to whether O'Reilly shared information with anybody else at the White House.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-31727_16...-10391695.html

I smell one or more Obama administration officials taking drug money bribes from Mexican cartels. How else can it be explained?

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

If Bush (or maybe even Reagan:D) had done this there would be congressional inquiries, resignations, prosecutions......you name it.
    But actually, it looks like that's the direction we're headed.

So CNN is going to get another correspondent, although we don't yet know who. Remember, that's how Fox got Ollie North.

Banned
    This is going to blow up big when it does. Holder, coward that he is, may eat one of those Fast and Furious guns. Starting at the business end.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    This is going to blow up big when it does. Holder, coward that he is, may eat one of those Fast and Furious guns. Starting at the business end.
    Don't count on it...Holder doesn't have the courage to Snuff himself ...He'll use the 'race card' and slide away by ignoring the whole thing..Remember were dealing with Black Minority Liberals and they the NAACP, Nation Of Islam,Black Panthers and ACLU with the rest of the Progressive/Maoist crew in their corner with a long established record for sleezy behavior.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Don't count on it...Holder doesn't have the courage to Snuff himself ...He'll use the 'race card' and slide away by ignoring the whole thing..Remember were dealing with Black Minority Liberals and they the NAACP, Nation Of Islam,Black Panthers and ACLU with the rest of the Progressive/Maoist crew in their corner with a long established record for sleezy behavior.

Oh yeah, I forgot about Obama unifying Blacks and Whites together.

Oh yeah, I forgot about Obama unifying Blacks and Whites together.
    He's done more to devide the races than George Wallace or Huey Newton !....
    Between Obama and Holder more people hate having blacks in power over them than ever...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    He's done more to devide the races than George Wallace or Huey Newton !....
    Between Obama and Holder more people hate having blacks in power over them than ever...
    And believe me, Black will never again be accepted as the sole qualification for being President.

And believe me, Black will never again be accepted as the sole qualification for being President.
    The Liberal/Progessive/Maosits don't see things quite your way .....You rational Conservative will never understand The guilt of slavery and grawing feeling of inadaguitacy that will always be with the New York Liberals.....In order to allay their guilt some mortification will always be necessary and genuflection at the altar of black victumhood is the chosen way ever since Harrriet Beecher Stow great awakening in Civil War novel Uncle Tom's Cabin .

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    ahhh....no shit?
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry