1. #1 We've Been Played for Saps: The Boehner Bill Will Become Reid Bill 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    RUSH: I think we've been played for a bunch of saps, I mean not us exclusively, I just mean the whole country, the Republican Party, ruling class. I'll explain as uncomfortable as it is and as grading as it is, I'll explain as the program unfolds dmip.

Where are we on the debt deal? I suspect that most of the people, and this is what a lot of people are relying on, "Just finish it!" A lot of people are sick and tired of hearing about it, let's move on to something else. "I'm tired of talking about it. Can't we do something that's fun? What the hell is going on?" I understand the sentiment. Yesterday or last night the Republican leadership succeeded in getting Alan West to flip and vote for the Boehner plan or to commit to it. The same thing with Paul Ryan, and I've had a lot of e-mails: "What's Alan West doing? I can't believe Allen West, of all people." These Democrats, folks, you have to understand who we're dealing with here. This whole thing with Debbie "Blabbermouth" Schultz going on the House floor and accusing West of wanting to cut Medicare and Social Security and all that in the south Florida district, and you remember the contretemps that begin with West responding to it and so forth. They have put his re-election into play and, of course, they've got the media on their side down here in south Florida.

So all over the media is the allegation that Alan West wants to do all this damage to senior citizens and so forth so that's how his vote gets -- I'm guessing. I haven't spoken to him. But I think that's a large part of it. Now, as we all know the Boehner bill is not ideal. It's another one of these eight hundred, nine hundred, I don't even think it gets to a trillion, but let's say it does, a trillion dollars in cuts over 10 years, the debt limit raised immediately so the spending occurs immediately, but it re-invites the debt limit debate all over again in a few short few months and in fact there is from the Daily Caller today a story that says the GOP is stealing Christmas. The Democrats are going back to the Gingrich that stole Christmas theme from the Clinton days. And here's the story from the Daily Caller: "GOP Aims to Gut Christmas, White House Alleges -- House Speaker and national grinch John Boehner is planning to spoil Christmas, White House officials are claiming, as they try to head off passage of Boehner’s two-stage debt ceiling bill."

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/dai...106.guest.html

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    I haven't agreed a whole lot with Rush over this.

And this I disagree with too.

And if Boehner's bill becomes Reids, does it mater with obama vowing to Veto it? Let it be Reids, then he will veto his own parties bill and prove to every one he is the one causing the default.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post

And if Boehner's bill becomes Reids, does it mater with obama vowing to Veto it? Let it be Reids, then he will veto his own parties bill and prove to every one he is the one causing the default.
    Good point.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Banned

Obama and Reid are liars and will outfox Boehner because he is an amateur compared to these liberals. If a House bill is sent to the Senate it will be amended and passed by them. Then a conference between the House and Senate where the Repub bill will get watered down. Boehner will try to get the Tea Party conservatives to go along with the changes. If so, the President will sign it. This is just posturing and the Democrats will once again make Beohner look like a fool like the last budget negotiations. It is a shame the Repubs have so many weak kneeded members. They would rather compromise than fight. This crap started 10 years ago under Bush and the Repubs have not gotten their mojo back since then.

Most people can't tell you what's in the Boehner Bill.

So when Reid introduces the same bill, they won't know.

And Obama will sign the Reid bill.

Thereby saving America.:)

After much thought and reading Rushes transcript today, I think we are screwed.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    After much thought and reading Rushes transcript today, I think we are screwed.
    Reid is.
    If the Boehner bill is stopped, Harry Reid is stopped.
    And that's where we are at this moment (Fri AM) Now, Harry has to introduce his own bill - can't just tweak Boehner's bill, because he never got it.

When things fall apart - I think they will - it'll be Reid & Obama alone.