Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Welcome To Obama's Hard times 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Prospect Park Poachers busted (Obamaville, Brooklyn, NY)

SNIP
    a band of vagrants that was trapping and eating ducks, squirrels and pigeons. Parks officers wrote four tickets — two for killing wildlife and two for illegal fishing — totaling $2,100 in fines during a two-day period last week. The city would not immediately release details of the incidents, which occurred on July 17 and 18
    SNIP
    “This is a dodgy group,” said park-goer Peter Colon, who spotted one of the men catching a pigeon while his friend started a fire. “They are the most threatening people in the park.”

“One woman uses a net to bag the ducks,” said wildlife advocate Johanna Clearfield.

The lake at Prospect Park.The disheveled — and possibly homeless — tribe in question uses “makeshift” fishing poles and traps to catch the critters, then grills them over the fire, according to park watchdogs.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/b...UWzy60AtLMVMqI

they are HOMELESS! give them a fucking break! god I hate new york city
    If you want to see my political views, check out my profile. i have them on my wall because there wasn't enough room in the info section.

Quote Originally Posted by jnkbortka View Post
    "Homeless" is newspeak for vagrants.

Used to be, before you were born, people who wander around without jobs were called bums or maybe hobos. Dagwood used to have lots of fun running them off his property. "Homeless" is the new term, and is intended to tug at your heartstrings, which, in case you don't know, are attached to your purse strings. Tug on the first, the second opens.

We have a homeless person in our town. He says he likes it there camped beside the RR tracks and when it gets really cold the local police will help get him out of the cold. They used to let him stay in the jail, but in the last few years real bad guys have filled it up. I don't know what they do with him now. Some one lugged an old car seat out there for him to sit on.
    He likes sardines.:)

"Homeless"? Sometimes I am just real skeptical. But I also know that sometimes it happens and those people are real victims. Hard to tell the difference, usually, but I sure won't support homeless advocates.

And? There are shelters and other things. Poaching is poaching. You don't get a pass just because you live in a cardboard box.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by TruckerMe View Post
    "Homeless" is newspeak for vagrants.

Used to be, before you were born, people who wander around without jobs were called bums or maybe hobos. Dagwood used to have lots of fun running them off his property. "Homeless" is the new term, and is intended to tug at your heartstrings, which, in case you don't know, are attached to your purse strings. Tug on the first, the second opens.

We have a homeless person in our town. He says he likes it there camped beside the RR tracks and when it gets really cold the local police will help get him out of the cold. They used to let him stay in the jail, but in the last few years real bad guys have filled it up. I don't know what they do with him now. Some one lugged an old car seat out there for him to sit on.
    He likes sardines.:)

"Homeless"? Sometimes I am just real skeptical. But I also know that sometimes it happens and those people are real victims. Hard to tell the difference, usually, but I sure won't support homeless advocates.
    give them a fuckin break, they're trying to feed themselves! do yo think they're gonna be able to pay that $2000 fine?
    If you want to see my political views, check out my profile. i have them on my wall because there wasn't enough room in the info section.

This will start happening everywhere, it has to do with hunger.
    Welcome to progressive America.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

give them a fuckin break, they're trying to feed themselves! do yo think they're gonna be able to pay that $2000 fine?
    Would you say the same if they came into a grocery store and started stealing stuff off the shelves? Their hungry, so it's ok to break the law?

Illegally harvesting game is effectively stealing money from the state. The lack of proper permits means the state is losing out on revenues that are necessary to keep many game programs sustainable and in operation.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    And? There are shelters and other things. Poaching is poaching. You don't get a pass just because you live in a cardboard box.
    Cardboard, they are stealing cardboard too, these people should be horsewhipped!:mad:
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Cardboard, they are stealing cardboard too, these people should be horsewhipped!:mad:
    Damn cardboard theives. Frog march them to Canada damnit! Let them deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Damn cardboard theives. Frog march them to Canada damnit! Let them deal with it.