Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Damn cardboard theives. Frog march them to Canada damnit! Let them deal with it.
    lets start shipping them to Cuber, see how they like their shores flooded with poor and hopeless vagabonds
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Yikes...

Getttin harder for the big O as we speak. Seems he went to Twitter for some help and the way he's handling the current debt crisis just lost him a butt load of followers. lol..

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Presi...38/38/Y/M.html
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    David Limbaugh (Rush's brother) posted this on twitter just now:Nero only played one fiddle. Obama and the Dems are a gigantic string orchestra.

LMAFO...how true it is...
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by jnkbortka View Post
    give them a fuckin break, they're trying to feed themselves! do yo think they're gonna be able to pay that $2000 fine?
    OK. I'm trying to feed myself, too. Only I did it through education and constant work.

No. They won't pay the fine. That's part of their schtick.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    And? There are shelters and other things. Poaching is poaching. You don't get a pass just because you live in a cardboard box.
    You sound like a regular St Frances Of Assisi and you have all of the compassion of a frozen bullfrog .

They would take their lives into their hands if they go to any shelter in that New York City pest hole.....Those places are loaded with black ex cons looking for trouble and druggies stoned out of their minds and HIV ridden .

....They stand a better chance of living a bit longer living on the streets or in the park...

Once on the street the average lifespan is about two years and after that their health and minds are gone and they die some cold morning in a doorway ...After a few days of cold weather in the winter they will recover,every morning, about twenty dead bodies from around the city, cremate and dump the ashes into a common grave pit..

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    You sound like a regular St Frances Of Assisi and you have all of the compassion of a frozen bullfrog .

They would take their lives into their hands if they go to any shelter in that New York City pest hole.....Those places are loaded with black ex cons looking for trouble and druggies stoned out of their minds and HIV ridden .

....They stand a better chance of living a bit longer living on the streets or in the park...

Once on the street the average lifespan is about two years and after that their health and minds are gone and they die some cold morning in a doorway ...After a few days of cold weather in the winter they will recover,every morning, about twenty dead bodies from around the city, cremate and dump the ashes into a common grave pit..
    And it's a bloody damn shame. But they are still breaking the law. It's very likely those citations will be tossed out, or never even followed up on. But the Officers are still required to enforce the law. It's not their responsibility to spend hours deciphering the shades of grey to every situation they come across.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    Yikes...

Getttin harder for the big O as we speak. Seems he went to Twitter for some help and the way he's handling the current debt crisis just lost him a butt load of followers. lol..

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Presi...38/38/Y/M.html
    Only about forty thousand and they were all pissed that he loaded up their serial Tweeter queue's with propaganda so they couldn't read their regular Tweets.

And it's a bloody damn shame. But they are still breaking the law. It's very likely those citations will be tossed out, or never even followed up on. But the Officers are still required to enforce the law. It's not their responsibility to spend hours deciphering the shades of grey to every situation they come across.
    I agree,they're only doing their jobs...They will never pay any fines if they're living in the parks and eating rodents...I was addressing your cold remarks and lack of love for those in a situation like that..
    Hopefully you and I will never have to live like that....You'd be surprised just how easy it is to fall on hard times especially in an economy like this one....

I recall a story of an wealth investment banker who's wife wanted a divorce and he contested it..She accused him of molesting their semi retarded daughter during the hearings and the judge granted her a large settlement against him and separate maintenance for his child.... He also gave her full alimony and remanded the alleged child abuse case to juvenile authorities .

He was convicted,based solely on the false testimony of his wife and served several years in jail .He was finally released due to his poor health.....He lost his job and all of his savings and ended up living on the streets.. . Where he died several years later...The mother had convinced his retarded daughter that the father had indeed molested her so she testified in court against him....she refused to ever see him again...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    I'm sorry, but are you saying that there is a downside in there somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    I'm sorry, but are you saying that there is a downside in there somewhere?
    Only when you meet your maker....