1. #1 Bush once again tries to sell his "I didn't want to scare the CHILDREN" fairy tale... 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    BDS,BDS,BDS...yay!!!!!!

Bluebear (1000+ posts) Sat Jul-30-11 06:27 AM
    Original message
    Bush once again tries to sell his "I didn't want to scare the CHILDREN" fairy tale re: 9/11 reaction Edited on Sat Jul-30-11 06:29 AM by Bluebear

In a rare interview with the National Geographic Channel, Bush reflects on what was going through his mind at the most dramatic moment of his presidency when he was informed that a second passenger jet had hit New York's World Trade Center.

...My first reaction was anger. Who the hell would do that to America? Then I immediately focused on the children, and the contrast between the attack and the innocence of children," Bush says in an excerpt of the interview shown to television writers on Thursday.

Bush said he could see the news media at the back of the classroom getting the news on their own cellphones "and it was like watching a silent movie."

Bush said he quickly realized that a lot of people beyond the classroom would be watching for his reaction.

"So I made the decision not to jump up immediately and leave the classroom. I didn't want to rattle the kids. I wanted to project a sense of calm," he said of his decision to remain seated and silent.

http://news.yahoo.com/bush-explains-slow-reaction-septe...

This is at least the second time the story has been on the DUmp this week...:D

This retarded obsession with this tragic event kills me. And we all know there is NOTHING that W could have done to please whese idiots.
    May the FORCE be with you!

For the lurkers and terminal BDS patients...

One thing the students would like to tell Bush's critics — like liberal filmmaker Michael Moore, whose 2004 documentary Fahrenheit 911 disparaged Bush for lingering almost 10 minutes with the students after getting word that two planes had crashed into the World Trade Center — is that they think the President did the right thing. "I think he was trying to keep everybody calm, starting with us," says Guerrero. Dubrocq agrees: "I think he was trying to protect us." Booker Principal Gwendolyn Tose-Rigell, who died in 2007, later insisted, "I don't think anyone could have handled it better. What would it have served if [Bush] had jumped out of his chair and ran out of the room?"
    http://www.time.com/time/magazine/ar...069582,00.html

Suck it DUmmies.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Someday they'll find cures for cancer and AIDS.

BDS? Never.

The DUmmies wanted a much more mature response, they were expecting this:
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand