1. #1 this is all Jeb Bush's fault 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! A variant of BDS...

Laura PourMeADrink (1000+ posts) Mon Aug-01-11 07:58 AM
    Original message this is all Jeb Bush's fault
    If he hadn't Wrigged the election in Florida in 2000, we might now have Al Gore's plan to create what he called an iron-clad “Lockbox” for Medicare. Social Security and other entitlement programs in order to prevent Congress from raiding them.

:D
    May the FORCE be with you!

Eleven years and counting.....;)

fasttense Donating Member (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Mon Aug-01-11 08:04 AM
    Response to Original message
    2. No, the root of all the evil in our society is in the Supreme Court.

If not for them we would have counted the votes in Florida and found that Al had actually won. If not for them, corporations would not be super-citizen able to give unlimited amounts of money to bribe anyone and everyone.

They are unelected and go beyond what the Constitution allows as their role. They are at the root of all evil in our government.
    HughBeaumont Donating Member (1000+ posts) Mon Aug-01-11 08:09 AM
    Response to Reply #2
    3. Specifically Sandra Day O'Connor.

Never mind that the SCOTUS was massively out of bounds in deciding a, by law, state-run election and recount.

The four male shitbags of the Filthy Five were beyond help. O'Connor did not need to make the decision she did. She acted in her own selfish interests instead of for the good of humanity and has expressed not one iota of remorse for her choice. Any legacy she ever had is now tarnished. She'll always be Mrs. 5-4 in my book, nothing more.

Sure hope destroying the U.S. beyond repair was worth it, Sandy.
    Laura PourMeADrink Donating Member (1000+ posts) Mon Aug-01-11 08:22 AM
    Response to Reply #2
    5. you may be right...but Jeb Wrigged it before the election and would

have done everything in his power to do the same with a legitimate recount. Even more blatant, he proved this again in 2004. There is NO WAY in hell Kerry truly lost Florida either...Kerry was ahead in the polls on election eve and then one day later, with most saying they had made up their minds weeks earlier, DimSon mysteriously "wins." I hope I live long enough to see the truth on this come out.
    With DUers it's always "we was robbed" and "it's someone elses fault".

This is as absurd as if we denounced the McStain thrashing and continued to claim against all proof that he beat O Blah Blah and the DUmboRATS stole the election.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Sonnabend
    you may be right...but Jeb Wrigged it before the election and would

have done everything in his power to do the same with a legitimate recount. Even more blatant, he proved this again in 2004. There is NO WAY in hell Kerry truly lost Florida either...Kerry was ahead in the polls on election eve and then one day later, with most saying they had made up their minds weeks earlier, DimSon mysteriously "wins." I hope I live long enough to see the truth on this come out.
    Prove it. Prove that one word of it is true. I defy you to show me that proof. Tem,oinmds me of that jackass lioberal a while back told me he had proof of the "Bush family crimes"..... I asked him when he was going to file charges in open court, he ran like hell.

He said he had incontrovertible proof. Never posted it and never filed charges

Funny, that....