1. #1 My sister just crossed the line 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Oh my!!!! :D

Ripley (1000+ posts) Mon Aug-01-11 11:02 PM
    Original message My sister just crossed the line

Edited on Mon Aug-01-11 11:07 PM by Ripley
    She sent me an email (void) with an attachment of "interesting photos."

There are photos of past presidents when they were kids. The last photo is of a child who looks like Buckwheat and the caption says "age unknown and no known birth certificate"

Dayum I never thought I'd know a birther much less be related to one.

My reply was: racist and ignorant message you sent, don't do it again

Can't link.

What looked to start out as a boring Bouncy developed into a nice widdle catfight!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

Lots of "Named removed" posts - must have been good.

renate (1000+ posts) Tue Aug-02-11 01:14 AM
    Response to Reply #22
    33. *hug*

Losing a sister is a pretty big deal and I hope it doesn't come to that. What she sent you was disgusting and it must make you sick to see it come from her... it would break my heart if I were to receive something like that from someone I love, because of the ugliness of spirit that it demonstrates. You just saw a part of her that you didn't know existed and it's upsetting... but I like your curt response of "don't do it again" and, if she has the sense to listen, maybe you won't actually lose her in the sense of not having her in your life any more; you'll just be disappointed and disillusioned, which is bad enough. I hope she knocks this crap off and you can look past what she did as a one-off thing.

I'm really sorry.
    This is wrong. Nothing is more important to DUmmies than toeing the party line. Familial and personal relationships be damned.

Quote Originally Posted by FDK View Post
    Lots of "Named removed" posts - must have been good.

This is wrong. Nothing is more important to DUmmies than toeing the party line. Familial and personal relationships be damned.

My grandpa sends me obnoxious, racist, anti-Obama stuff every day via email. I usually ignore the message and thank God that my grandpa is still alive and using his blackberry.