Thread: I'm horselady

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by jeskibuff View Post
    I wouldn't call it "hate rage against Muslims". I would call it recognizing the FACT that radical Muslims delight in the kind of "success" they found on 9/11/2001. We would be absolutely stupid to deny the reality of their continued efforts and terribly negligent if we fail to remember the thousands of innocent people who died that day.

I watched "edit 2", horselady. VERY powerful. Those people who died that day could easily have been US if Al-Qaeda had chosen other targets. We should do all in our power to ensure radical Muslims are wiped off the face of this Earth.
    I know someone who died in the North Tower. I can never forget nor do I want to.

Quote Originally Posted by horselady View Post
    I know someone who died in the North Tower. I can never forget nor do I want to.
    I just watched the "tribute" video you linked to in your other thread.

It's amazing that anyone who has a VAGUE recollection of the events of that day would not understand what happened.

Yet, we have the millions of deniers...
    • the idiots like Mikey Mooron who believed that inexperienced pilots could not possibly aim a plane into a skyscraper
    • idiots who believe that Bush had the WTC imploded and sent a missile into the Pentagon
    • idiots who have no education in Materials Science, yet insist that jet fuel couldn't burn hot enough to cause the towers to collapse
    • idiots like Rosie O'Donnell who are too stupid to even understand her fellow idiots' arguments so they raise the stupidity level to an even more unbelievable screeching crescendo
    • idiots who have been had been told year after year how it was necessary to disarm Iraq so that Muslims wouldn't have easy access to WMD, yet STILL.DON'T.GET.IT!
    • idiots who refuse to grasp the worldwide hostility of Islam against ALL peoples in Indonesia, India, Chechnya, Sudan, Bali, etc., yet insist that 9/11 was America's fault
    • idiots who refuse to take a look at the long history of violence that Islam is responsible for, a consistent trail that traces all the way back to its founder, the "lovable" Charles Manson of his age, Mohammed himself!
    You have to be blind, totally clueless or part of the cult to think Islam is anything but the evil that it is.

Quote Originally Posted by jeskibuff View Post
    I just watched the "tribute" video you linked to in your other thread.

It's amazing that anyone who has a VAGUE recollection of the events of that day would not understand what happened.

Yet, we have the millions of deniers...
    • the idiots like Mikey Mooron who believed that inexperienced pilots could not possibly aim a plane into a skyscraper
    • idiots who believe that Bush had the WTC imploded and sent a missile into the Pentagon
    • idiots who have no education in Materials Science, yet insist that jet fuel couldn't burn hot enough to cause the towers to collapse
    • idiots like Rosie O'Donnell who are too stupid to even understand her fellow idiots' arguments so they raise the stupidity level to an even more unbelievable screeching crescendo
    • idiots who have been had been told year after year how it was necessary to disarm Iraq so that Muslims wouldn't have easy access to WMD, yet STILL.DON'T.GET.IT!
    • idiots who refuse to grasp the worldwide hostility of Islam against ALL peoples in Indonesia, India, Chechnya, Sudan, Bali, etc., yet insist that 9/11 was America's fault
    • idiots who refuse to take a look at the long history of violence that Islam is responsible for, a consistent trail that traces all the way back to its founder, the "lovable" Charles Manson of his age, Mohammed himself!
    You have to be blind, totally clueless or part of the cult to think Islam is anything but the evil that it is.
    And the more the images of the horror of that day are censored, the more the conspiracy nutjobs and deniers will increase.

The media even censored many of these images right after 9/11, not wanting to "upset" people too much. And every anniversary, all we see is the second plane hitting the building and the buildings falling down. Few people have seen the video of all those people who had to choose between being incinerated and jumping to their deaths from 100 stories up.

But of course they will show the photos of terrorists with fake wires attached to their bodies at Abu Graib ad nauseum. :mad:

Quote Originally Posted by horselady View Post
    And the more the images of the horror of that day are censored, the more the conspiracy nutjobs and deniers will increase.

The media even censored many of these images right after 9/11, not wanting to "upset" people too much. And every anniversary, all we see is the second plane hitting the building and the buildings falling down. Few people have seen the video of all those people who had to choose between being incinerated and jumping to their deaths from 100 stories up.

But of course they will show the photos of terrorists with fake wires attached to their bodies at Abu Graib ad nauseum. :mad:
    Of course. The media has made it clear whose side they're on in this war, and it isn't ours. Welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by gator View Post
    I take on Spics, Negoes, Japs, Krauts, Gooks, Israelis and the worst of all, Yankees. I think we are going to be the bestest of friends.
    There is enough hate in the world ( most of it earned) for all of us.
    You mean that in addition to everything else, you're a Red Sox fan? :eek:
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!