Thread: I'm horselady

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jeskibuff View Post
    I, too am an expert on Quarter horses.

However, I feel Quarter horses are just too difficult to ride. Not only is there no good way to put a saddle on them, but with just one leg to hop around on, the ride is pretty bumpy. Half horses aren't much better, but still a little smoother.

I know this because my name is really Al Gore and I invented the Quarter horse!

Well, then you still have 75% of the job to go. But in your case, you're going to need
    a plow horse to carry your jumbo ass. :p

gator
    Quote Originally Posted by horselady View Post
    What about me? I'm a JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ;)
    Well, at least that would explain your website.

Quote Originally Posted by gator View Post
    Well, at least that would explain your website.
    Most Jews are liberals. They hate my website.

gator
    Most Jews are liberals. They hate my website.
    I was talking about the hate rage against the Muslims.

welcome to CU , have fun!!
    Aint but three things in this world thats worth a solitary dime,
    But old dogs and children and watermelon wine.
    Tom T. Hall

Well considering they want to kill us all, I'd say it's justified.

I wouldn't call it "hate rage against Muslims". I would call it recognizing the FACT that radical Muslims delight in the kind of "success" they found on 9/11/2001. We would be absolutely stupid to deny the reality of their continued efforts and terribly negligent if we fail to remember the thousands of innocent people who died that day.

I watched "edit 2", horselady. VERY powerful. Those people who died that day could easily have been US if Al-Qaeda had chosen other targets. We should do all in our power to ensure radical Muslims are wiped off the face of this Earth.

gator
    Well considering they want to kill us all, I'd say it's justified.
    Christians kill, Jews kill and Muslims kill. What else is new? We all justify it one way or another. I can take you to a place in the US where Christians threw Indians off a cliff because they wouldn't convert. The Palestinians will tell you horror stories about the brutality of the Israelis during the establishment of the Jewish State. Muslims don’t have a very good track record recently.

I answered your brief comment but I don't want to get into this discussion on your welcome thread.

If you want to discuss hating the Muslims because of their religion then you should start another thread. I am sure there will be energy. I may even particpate if the thread is interesting enough.

We are mostly Conservatives on this site but not everybody drinks the NeoCon Cool Aid. Most do but a couple of us are Paleocons and look at things as our Founding Fathers would want.

Welcome to CU.

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    I have finally reached the conclusion that Gator is insane.
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

Christians kill, Jews kill and Muslims kill. What else is new? We all justify it one way or another. I can take you to a place in the US where Christians threw Indians off a cliff because they wouldn't convert. The Palestinians will tell you horror stories about the brutality of the Israelis during the establishment of the Jewish State. Muslims don’t have a very good track record recently.

I answered your brief comment but I don't want to get into this discussion on your welcome thread.

If you want to discuss hating the Muslims because of their religion then you should start another thread. I am sure there will be energy. I may even particpate if the thread is interesting enough.

We are mostly Conservatives on this site but not everybody drinks the NeoCon Cool Aid. Most do but a couple of us are Paleocons and look at things as our Founding Fathers would want.

Welcome to CU.
    Thank you. But for the record, I do not consider Islam a religion, but rather a death cult.