Thread: I'm horselady
09-10-2008, 10:16 PM
09-10-2008, 10:41 PM
It's amazing that anyone who has a VAGUE recollection of the events of that day would not understand what happened.
Yet, we have the millions of deniers...
- the idiots like Mikey Mooron who believed that inexperienced pilots could not possibly aim a plane into a skyscraper
- idiots who believe that Bush had the WTC imploded and sent a missile into the Pentagon
- idiots who have no education in Materials Science, yet insist that jet fuel couldn't burn hot enough to cause the towers to collapse
- idiots like Rosie O'Donnell who are too stupid to even understand her fellow idiots' arguments so they raise the stupidity level to an even more unbelievable screeching crescendo
- idiots who have been had been told year after year how it was necessary to disarm Iraq so that Muslims wouldn't have easy access to WMD, yet STILL.DON'T.GET.IT!
- idiots who refuse to grasp the worldwide hostility of Islam against ALL peoples in Indonesia, India, Chechnya, Sudan, Bali, etc., yet insist that 9/11 was America's fault
- idiots who refuse to take a look at the long history of violence that Islam is responsible for, a consistent trail that traces all the way back to its founder, the "lovable" Charles Manson of his age, Mohammed himself!
09-11-2008, 01:41 AM
The media even censored many of these images right after 9/11, not wanting to "upset" people too much. And every anniversary, all we see is the second plane hitting the building and the buildings falling down. Few people have seen the video of all those people who had to choose between being incinerated and jumping to their deaths from 100 stories up.
But of course they will show the photos of terrorists with fake wires attached to their bodies at Abu Graib ad nauseum. :mad:
09-11-2008, 11:19 AM--Odysseus
Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.
Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|