Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 B.O. Can't even get votes from his own party! 
    Saw this on Reddit:

Crosstabs here: http://www.theconservativejournalblo...-2012-rematch/

Quote:
    For our first round of national polling, we thought it would be fun to ask respondents their opinions of some theoretical matchups for the 2012 election. Given the contentiousness of the 2008 Democratic primary battle between Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama, what better a theoretical match-up to start with, eh? In a primary rematch, Secretary of State Clinton would give Barack a run for his money; in fact, our poll shows the two neck and neck, both earning 45% of the vote with the remainder undecided. Check out the crosstabs by gender and ideology below.
    Pretty telling that he can't even get his libtards to back him up. It would be a great middle-finger to his conceited self to lose as early as the primaries.

Quote Originally Posted by TeaPartyBob View Post
    It would be a great middle-finger to his conceited self to lose as early as the primaries.
    That would be great, Welcome Bob!:)
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Thanks for the welcome! I've been reading here a while and decided to join when I read the latest Barry fail.

Oh, and name is Charlie, but TeaPartyBob just has a better ring than TeaPartyCharlie. So Bob it is!

Nice to meet you Bob. Yes that would be a hoot for sure if
    Barry lost in the primaries. That would be so humiliating to
    his narcissist self.

Banned
    I will laugh my ass off should that happen. I have moles in training on DU so I can see the meltdown close up.

Thanks for the welcome! I've been reading here a while and decided to join when I read the latest Barry fail.

Oh, and name is Charlie, but TeaPartyBob just has a better ring than TeaPartyCharlie. So Bob it is!
    Welcome Charlie/Bob, glad that you decided to join. If you get a chance, how about stopping in the Welcome area and saying hi to everyone and give a little intro.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Saw this on Reddit:

Crosstabs here: http://www.theconservativejournalblo...-2012-rematch/

Quote:

Pretty telling that he can't even get his libtards to back him up. It would be a great middle-finger to his conceited self to lose as early as the primaries.
    Welcome.

There won't be a Democratic primary challenge, because anyone who ran and beat Obama would have to go into the general election with an extremely pissed off African-American electorate that accounts for roughly 20% of the Democratic vote (12.5% of the general population, slightly underrepresented in the voting population, but almost entirely on the Democratic side). That would mean that instead of going in with a base vote of 45%, he'd be going in with 25%. With the loss of independents that the Democrats are looking at, they'd end up with about 30-35% of the vote in the general election, which would translate into the worst electoral shellacking in history.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Banned
    Can you imagine the cries of racism that will come from the left once Barky loses?

I would LOVE to see Sen. Bernie Sanders challenge Obama in the primaries.

As it is, the Democratic party doesn't stand for anything. They don't stand for social security, they don't stand for medicare/medicaid, they don't stand for true universal healthcare and they don't stand for worker's rights, they are just as pro-war, pro-torture, and pro-domestic spying as the Republicans are, they put the interests of big money elites before the interests of working people.

I don't see any significant difference between them and Republicans. What is the Democratic party, the "party of"? letting gays marry? Ok that's a nice goal but frankly we need some bigger things to aim for.

If the current crop of Democrats go up for election (which it seems they will), they won't be getting my vote. Obama will not either.

Right principles are more important than "beating the other team".
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.

Bernie Sanders cannot challenge Ododo. He is not a democrat.