Hybrid View

1. #1 ...It's Gonna Get Dirty Again.. 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Krauthammer: Debt Is Going To Be "A Major Issue" In 2012

Charles Krauthammer: "You don't win or lose elections or run elections on process. You run and you win and lose them on substance. And the substance is debt, and who put it on the table? Tea Party Republicans, conservatives.

At the State of the Union address, the president didn't even have the word debt until almost an hour into his speech. Right now it's the first word out of everyone's mouth. It will be on the table, and the fact that Obama's increased it by $4 trillion is going to be a major issue.

And the fact that Democrats have at every turn attempted to restrain the cutting, to restrain the attempt to put a hold on spending, all of that, protect constituencies, that will be remembered.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...e_in_2012.html

And the fact that Democrats have at every turn attempted to restrain the cutting, to restrain the attempt to put a hold on spending, all of that, protect constituencies, that will be remembered.
    And you can take that to the bank DUmmyRATS.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    wasn't Krauthammer one of the asshats that was pushing this POS bill and calling out the Tea Party congressmen?
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    wasn't Krauthammer one of the asshats that was pushing this POS bill and calling out the Tea Party congressmen?
    Yup he sure was.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    Yep. Jobs and the economy will be the number one issue. Most voters are either not tuned in to the debt debacle or don't care or most likely will have forgotten about it come election time cause voters have short memories. In other words, Krawhammer is full of shit.