1. #1 i'm watching the brokaw interview on meet the press.....obama can't take on the media 
    http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=132x6974883

spanone (1000+ posts) Sun Sep-07-08 02:16 PM
    Original message
    i'm watching the brokaw interview on meet the press.....obama can't take on the media
    Here's a link to the video. It also includes a clip of Obama with O'Reily. It's funny as hell to watch Obama and Biden try to spin the same message. OK, yeah, the surge I opposed IS working - but not really. And the only parts that are working are what I suggested. Funny to watch them try to squirm around reality and while grudgingly half-admitting that the surge they opposed has been a success and then try to take partial credit for it.

Linky: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDanBpj298s

Of course when someone in the media actually calls them on their past positions and statements it's a big MSM conspriracy.

Windy (1000+ posts) Sun Sep-07-08 02:17 PM
    Response to Original message
    1. It is pretty sobering isn't it. I watched it this morning and was screaming at the TV.
    I wish Biden would have let him have it
    spanone (1000+ posts) Sun Sep-07-08 02:19 PM
    Response to Reply #1
    2. i've never seen anything like it
    the media has given up even the appearance of fairness
    Fairness = not questioning Democrats about past statements and positions.

butterfly77 (1000+ posts) Sun Sep-07-08 02:20 PM
    Response to Original message
    4. They all are ..
    they expect us to believe that this Palin woman has more experience than all of the candidates and they will spin like hell for the republiCONS after the debates and all along the campaign trail until election day.

They can't fool us who have been listening all along and who know the issues. It is our job to dispell their lies on the ground and in the real world..
    It's funny when Democrats supporting Obama bring up Palin's "lack of experience." ROFL

[QUOTE=FDK;45381Fairness = not questioning Democrats about past statements and positions.[/QUOTE]
    EXACTLY!!! Liberal facism.