1. #1 OK DU, we have a mission.. GET PAT BUCHANNAN OFF MSNBC 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    They're on a Mission from God!!!! ;)

Rosco T. (1000+ posts) Tue Aug-02-11 06:36 PM
    Original message OK DU, we have a mission.. GET PAT BUCHANNAN OFF MSNBC

Edited on Tue Aug-02-11 06:37 PM by Rosco T.
    ... right now, get him 'indefinitely suspended' for his 'boy' comments to Rev. Al.

Let's put this power and anger to some positive use!

Add contact info to this thread, let's do this. NOW!

If Mark Halperin can get taken down, we can do the same thing to Pat.

But Wait...

Syrinx (1000+ posts) Tue Aug-02-11 06:37 PM
    Response to Original message

1. get rid of Sharpton, while you're at it.

May the FORCE be with you!

doc03 (1000+ posts) Tue Aug-02-11 07:04 PM
    22. I have heard the term "Your Boy" all my life used

on whites just as well. Don't be so thin skinned over a word it just makes us look silly.
    DFab420 (1000+ posts) Tue Aug-02-11 07:06 PM
    Response to Reply #22
    23. Really? You don't think it is tactless to call a black man boy? Updated at 4:41 PM

or to say.."Your boy Obama" to another black person?

Cause I'm pretty sure most black people would take a bit of exception to it.

And that doesn't make them thin skinned.

You sound like the Macaca guy.. "I was saying it in a friendly way"....
    But if a liberal says it, no big deal. They ignore it or even act as cheerleaders.

I know!!! They should boycott all of the commercial sponsors on MSNBC!!!

That would show them!!

If you want to see my political views, check out my profile. i have them on my wall because there wasn't enough room in the info section.

dgibby (1000+ posts) Tue Aug-02-11 08:49 PM
    58. Done!

Here's the e-mail I just sent to MSNBC
    Please let me introduce myself. I am a 65 year old white female, registere Independent, and loyal MSNBC viewer; however, my viewing habits are about to change, thanks to Pat Buchanan. I have had it with his bigoted, racist attitude and remarks. I have also had it with the fact hat he as remained employed at MSNBC despite his deplorable track record.

Tonight he crossed my line in the sand. Having grown up in the South during the '50's and '60's, I KNOW a racist dog whistle when I hear one. It is more than egregious that he would refer to the first black President of the United States as "boy".

How much more disparaging and demeaning does he have to be before he is fired. Would showing up in a white hood and a sheet do it? Is that what it will take before MSNBC wakes up to how offensive he is? How many viewers do you have to lose? How much revenue?

Bottom line: I love ed Schultz, Lawrence O'Donnell, and Rachel Maddow, but I, and many others will walk if Buchanan remains in your employ one more week. Give him his severance pay and bid him farewell or say goood-bye to your viewers. I stayed when you let Keith go, I stayed when you let Cenk go, but if Buchanan is there next wee, spewing his racist drivel, I'll boycott you and your sponsors, and your sponsers will know exactly why.

Please do yourselves and your viewers a a favor, and do the right thing.

Sincerely,

xxxxxxxx
    And I'll just send MSNBC a text stating that I appreciate Buchannan's presece :D

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    How is that www.quarantinefoxnews.com site doing for you DUmmies? If Fox News off the air yet?
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

dgibby (1000+ posts) Tue Aug-02-11 08:49 PM
    58. Done!

Here's the e-mail I just sent to MSNBC
    Please let me introduce myself. I am a 65 year old white female, registere Independent, and loyal MSNBC viewer; however, my viewing habits are about to change, thanks to Pat Buchanan. I have had it with his bigoted, racist attitude and remarks. I have also had it with the fact hat he as remained employed at MSNBC despite his deplorable track record.

Tonight he crossed my line in the sand. Having grown up in the South during the '50's and '60's, I KNOW a racist dog whistle when I hear one. It is more than egregious that he would refer to the first black President of the United States as "boy".

How much more disparaging and demeaning does he have to be before he is fired. Would showing up in a white hood and a sheet do it? Is that what it will take before MSNBC wakes up to how offensive he is? How many viewers do you have to lose? How much revenue?

Bottom line: I love ed Schultz, Lawrence O'Donnell, and Rachel Maddow, but I, and many others will walk if Buchanan remains in your employ one more week. Give him his severance pay and bid him farewell or say goood-bye to your viewers. I stayed when you let Keith go, I stayed when you let Cenk go, but if Buchanan is there next wee, spewing his racist drivel, I'll boycott you and your sponsors, and your sponsers will know exactly why.

Please do yourselves and your viewers a a favor, and do the right thing.

Sincerely,

xxxxxxxx
    I guess the DUmmie thinks being white carries more clout.