Thread: Well, here I am

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23
  1. #1 Well, here I am 
    How's it going?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Super Moderator bijou's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4,208
    Hi there! Welcome. :)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,864
    Welcome Mr. Gipper!:)
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by bijou View Post
    Hi there! Welcome. :)
    It's good to be back. Sucks that I had to come back as a newbie.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,301
    Re-introduce yourself and talk to Sarasota Republican - he can restore your postcount.
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Constitutionally Speaking View Post
    Re-introduce yourself and talk to Sarasota Republican - he can restore your postcount.
    It's been years. I ended up at CC and couldn't log back in here, so I just gave up. It'd be great if SR could do that.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sunny,FL
    Posts
    43,802
    Quote Originally Posted by WinOne4TheGipper View Post
    It's been years. I ended up at CC and couldn't log back in here, so I just gave up. It'd be great if SR could do that.
    Hey bud! I knew that name sounded familair. Tell me what you old post count was or was around and I'll update your acct.

    SR
    May the FORCE be with you!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11,970
    Welcome back....Old Timer :)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Hey bud! I knew that name sounded familair. Tell me what you old post count was or was around and I'll update your acct.

    SR
    I don't remember exactly. I think it was somewhere between 1-2k.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sunny,FL
    Posts
    43,802
    We'll split it down the middle. Welcome back and enjoy yourself!!
    May the FORCE be with you!
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •