1. #1 Warning: Conspiracy Theory Inside 
    ProfessionalLeftist Donating Member (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Wed Aug-03-11 04:26 PM
    Original message
    Warning: Conspiracy Theory Inside

Edited on Wed Aug-03-11 04:32 PM by ProfessionalLeftist
    Did it ever occur to ANYONE here that this entire thing with Obama was planned? I mean - really. Didn't we all ask ourselves: :wtf: when Palin was chosen for McCain as a running mate? With all the control the wealthy and the corprats (Koch Bros, et al) have and all the money they have to you really think Obama would have been elected without their blessing? I don't. How difficult is it to run a Republican as a Democrat to get him elected so once in his seat, he can proceed to do the Republican party's dirty, criminal work for them under the guise of the big "D"? It's been done (ie: Republicans running as Dems).

It appears to me that it has been done again. Very. Quietly. And with the perps knowing that by the time the little pissant peasants realized they'd been screwed - it will be far too late for them to do a damn thing about it.

Just asking. Not saying that's what happened but - you gotta wonder, no? As in 'Trojan Horse'.
    hifiguy Donating Member (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Wed Aug-03-11 04:29 PM
    Response to Original message
    1. I have heard far less plausible theories in my life.

And I surely wouldn't dismiss it out of hand. As only Nixon could go to China, only a nominally "Democratic" president could torch the New Deal and Great Society to the ground or do the prep work therefore.
    dissidentboomer (232 posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Wed Aug-03-11 04:30 PM
    2. Sure, I wonder. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING, would surprise me, any more.
    Ruby the Liberal Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Wed Aug-03-11 04:31 PM
    3. Very possible, but

I think the Grifter was picked because they saw that McCain wasn't gaining traction with the crazies.

On Obama, I think he was/is just in over his head. Talk is not leadership. He immediately surrounded himself with economic pundits with deregulation and low taxes as their "all that cures the economy" approach and he just went with it.

I guess my biggest issue is that we keep wanting to elect lawyers and doctors to congress and expect them to magically become economists (or have some grasp of how economics works) once they get in there. I guess the true economists (the people who SHOULD be in charge of setting fiscal strategy) are too wonky/Professor-like and not amiable to do all of the glad-handing.
    H/T to Ralph Wiggum for spotting this gem

Did it ever occur to ANYONE here that this entire thing with Obama was planned? I mean - really. Didn't we all ask ourselves: :wtf: when Palin was chosen for McCain as a running mate? With all the control the wealthy and the corprats (Koch Bros, et al) have and all the money they have to you really think Obama would have been elected without their blessing?
    So they're saying that Obama is a fake Democrat and is really a Republican?

Bwwwhhhhhhahaaaahahahahahah

I could make a killing selling tinfoil hats in DU land.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Lord Rove's plan is so simple...:)
    May the FORCE be with you!