Thread: Favorite Outfit

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Favorite Outfit 
    Banned
    Do you have a outfit that makes you feel like a total winner? I have this one dress that I got and it has just the right cut that makes me feel amazing everytime I slip it on.

I'm a jeans and t-shirt girl. In the summer (which is most of the year), it's shorts and flip flops..I'm a no frills kinda gal when it comes to fashion. I dress up if I have to...but only if I have to...:o

Haven't worn a dress since I moved here. Things are so casual in Florida. Perhaps my favorite outfit is a pair of navy slacks and a navy shirt with outlines of dogs, greyhounds of course, in white. The dogs are literally all over the front of the shirt. The dogs have "jeweled" collars. Some rescue group decorated the shirts and had them on ebay to benefit a poor old greyhound who was put in a sack and dumped by a stream. Someone heard the tired old dog and rescued him. He had lots of vet bills. I guess I'm not high style.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS

I have a green dress with a snakeskin pattern (INC from Macys), that I love. I've almost shrunk out of it, though. It's meant to be tight and now it's loose.

Still, it shows off the girls and the legs nicely.

I have four date looks that I swear by:

Vintage: Gap Pinstripe Shirt dress---->Red Belt-------->Red Ballet flats.

Earthy Flirt: Tank Top----->Peasant blouse----------->jean miniskirt------>sandals

Rock Show: Tight top------->Chino Jacket (coming soon!)----------> Jeans------->Converse Sneakers

One of the Boys: Button down-------->Tie----------->jean miniskirt--------->footless tights (optional) ------------>converse sneakers.

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

Quote Originally Posted by noworries View Post
    Do you have a outfit that makes you feel like a total winner? I have this one dress that I got and it has just the right cut that makes me feel amazing everytime I slip it on.
    Yes, I sure do. Only wish that I could wear it everywhere ... every day!

Is my black Not Your Daughter's Jeans worn with a black top, lightweight in summer, heavier in cool months ... with long gold chain, large hoop gold earrings ... gold bangles, and gold colored thong sandals!!!

Love it! Love it! Probably because I have blonde (yes, out of a bottle :)) hair. Makes me feel great wearing this combination.

Have been asked over the years why I so often wear black clothing. My answer, "Because I want to, and feel good in it!"

Am not overweight, try to take care of myself, and will wear any damn thing I please, with the exception of making myself look like "Baby Jane" of the old Bette Davis movie "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane.?"

So there! :p

~ ABC
    American By Choice ~ 1980

Quote Originally Posted by noworries View Post
    A pic would be helpful. :D

Since I shouldn't really be posting here, may I just tell you what "outfit" really has the opposite effect for me? My oil terminal fire retardent overalls, in spiffy Gitmo Orange, that's what, plus the boots, the hard hat and the goddamn protective eyewear and the motorola walkie that weighs a goddamn ton.

It's scratchy, far too hot in summer, takes ages to get into and even longer to get out of, and worst of all orange just doesnt suit me at all.

Carry on ladies.:)
    nie vergessen, nie verzeihen.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Still, it shows off the girls and the legs nicely.
    :D

Pics you want, huh?

OK, I'll go first! Ready?

Ha! ha! :D

And NO ... I do not look anywhere near as bad as "Maxine" if you must know!

~ ABC :p
    Last edited by ABC in Georgia; 07-30-2011 at 11:58 PM.
    American By Choice ~ 1980