Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post

Stop with the double-speak
    The dipshit, Nova, is trying to be cute. Fail. :eek:

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    I'd say, to an extent yes. If a radical group is endorsing you, it's because they believe you would best represent their interests.

It should more just be something to raise the eyebrows. "Communists like Obama? Well that's not really good." That sort of thing.
    I think that two people can support a similar position for significantly different reasons.

I would assume that Communists support a National Health Service with a fallback position that Universal Single Payer is acceptable as a compromise or interim solution until their utopia comes into being. I am not a communist, but I support Universal Single Payer for very capitalist reasons which I have worn myself out explaining to people who claim to be capitalists, who insist that USP is an NHS or that USP is some huge departure from our current mishmosh. So there is a case where Democrats are more likely (at least perceptually) to support a major issue common to people across a political spectrum, including Communists.

Now that I think about it though, given the history of how USP started in Canada as a regional system in Saskatchewan, and the fact that Canada's western provinces tend to be very conservative, maybe the "support Dems for USP" is misguided. I myself have predicted that USP will come into being, and the Republicans will take the credit for it coming to be. The Republicans are practical people, it's the aspect of them that I appreciate. They KNOW that USP is an eventuality, they simply want to skim as much money as possible out of the current system before "discovering" the savings and benefits of USP and putting that feather in their cap.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    What a worthless communist party.

They should be supporting or creating a third party, giving their support to a corporatist elitist party like the Democrats is absolutely stupid.
    Well, supporting communism is more than stupid, so what did you expect? Intelligence in a communist? Get real, that hasn't ever happened in reality, so I'm not surprised.
    "In England a king hath little more to do than to make war and give away places; which in plain terms, is to impoverish the nation and set it together by the ears. A pretty business indeed for a man to be allowed eight hundred thousand sterling a year for, and worshipped into the bargain! Of more worth is one honest man to society and in the sight of God, than all the crowned ruffians that ever lived."
    —Thomas Paine, Common Sense

The CPUSA/wee wee/Nova dream ticket

Obama/Sanders 2012.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Communist Party USA Accuses GOP of 'racism, lies, economic sabotage'

It may be early in the campaign season, but the Communist Party USA already has seen fit to endorse Barack Obama for the 2012 election.

While noting he is disappointed with "some aspects" of the Obama administration's domestic and foreign policy, Sam Webb, chairman of the Communist Party USA, threw his support behind Obama's re-election bid.

In an article last week at People's Weekly World, the official newspaper of the Communist Party USA, Webb discussed the need for a third party consisting of the so-called working class and labor as well as "racially and nationally oppressed people, women, youth, immigrants, seniors, gay and straight."
    SNIP
    "Millions who have to be at the core of this party still operate under the umbrella of the Democratic Party, albeit increasingly in an independent fashion," he noted.....Webb said that for communists there are major differences between Democrats and Republicans. He urged his supporters to continue to back the Democrats.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=329449
    Oh damn, we lost the communist vote. There goes the election. :)

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    The CPUSA/wee wee/Nova dream ticket

Obama/Sanders 2012.
    Thank you for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Thank you for sharing.
    How is that hope and change working out for you?
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    How is that hope and change working out for you?

Great! How's your tour and new house in Arizona?

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Great! How's your tour and new house in Arizona?
    What the fuck are you talking about?
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    What the fuck are you talking about?
    No shit! If you were here in AZ, we'd be trying to bag a javelina by now. I'm mean, that's kind of like bacon!
    "In England a king hath little more to do than to make war and give away places; which in plain terms, is to impoverish the nation and set it together by the ears. A pretty business indeed for a man to be allowed eight hundred thousand sterling a year for, and worshipped into the bargain! Of more worth is one honest man to society and in the sight of God, than all the crowned ruffians that ever lived."
    —Thomas Paine, Common Sense