Thread: Is that Goddamned asshole in the WH happy now...

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Is that Goddamned asshole in the WH happy now... 
    S&P downgrades U.S. credit rating for first time

AAA to AA+..........

The one promise he kept - that he would change America!
    http://allenbwest.com/
    http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg
    Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

I can't prove it anymore than anyone can but I think he wants to destroy this country, a real daddy's boy, grandpa would be proud too.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Don't forget to blame every GOP member in the House, minus 22 true conservatives! Bammy pressed the issue and Boner fell for the lies. Seriously, F the GOP. Those tools will feel it in 2012. All you supposed Tea Party candidates (even you, Col. West) will see how badly you screwed up by screwing us.
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke

Quote Originally Posted by marinejcksn View Post
    Don't forget to blame every GOP member in the House, minus 22 true conservatives! Bammy pressed the issue and Boner fell for the lies. Seriously, F the GOP. Those tools will feel it in 2012. All you supposed Tea Party candidates (even you, Col. West) will see how badly you screwed up by screwing us.
    I fully understand your frustration but let's wait until after the primaries to throw in the towel. Now is when we fight for representation, not take our dollies and go home!
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I can't prove it anymore than anyone can but I think he wants to destroy this country, a real daddy's boy, grandpa would be proud too.
    You are not wrong Rock!

Remember this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cqN4NIEtOY

It gave me the creeps the day he said it. Have never forgotten it!

~ ABC

Edited to add ... Emphasis on word FUNDAMENTALLY!
    Last edited by ABC in Georgia; 08-06-2011 at 12:00 AM.
    American By Choice ~ 1980

What financial world do these people live in???

The Dems fail to produce a budget for coming on 3 years.

The Dems promised "If we pass this debt bill, we will not be downgraded"

They promise "If we pass the stimulus, unemployment won't go above 8.5%"

The only thing they have delivered on is fundemental change.

They have fundementally changed your access to health care

They have fundementally changed the financial status of the US

They fundementally change how rating agency ratings are responded to. Treasury told S&P to pound sand thus undermining any referent or expert authority of ratings agencies. What if all other countries tell the ratings agencies to pound sand? Barry has undermined the credit of the US, now he is going head long at destroying the good faith portion.

With the debt ceiling bill, they just have to be as obstructionist as during the Debt Ceiling, and then they will, by default, fundementally change the military. They will also, by default, fundementally change Medicare, but hey you got ObamaCare to fall back on.

This is almost a Biblical level of stupidity.

Banned
    Obummer and tiny Tim are going to have one hell of a time spinning the lowering of our debt rating. This is a black mark on the Magic Negro. He can not lie his way out of this. Just wait till Moody is the next agency to downgrade our bond rating.

I give snake eyes, Geithner, a couple of months before Obummer throws him under the bus. Note, Geithner wanted to jump ship but the O convinced him to stay. Then the fur will fly in the confirmation hearings. If the House Republicans were smart, they would commence hearings on the debt crisis. Little chance of that happening cause they are too frigging stupid. The Repubs need to give the boot to Bonehead and put Cantor in his place.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by marv View Post
    S&P downgrades U.S. credit rating for first time

AAA to AA+..........

The one promise he kept - that he would change America!
    I cant stand to ever look at his ugly face again ...He has proven over and over again to be an incompetent fool who shouldn't be in the White House.....After all of the Bull Crap about the debt limit we still have a downgrade ......He and his party have hurt our country more that any enemy ever has ....He should be impeached,convicted and removed from office post haste....

Well, I'll be voting for Marco Rubio again. <shrug>

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

As big as this is, and the Obumbler flies away to Camp David. Probably needs the rest from all the parties. Day two, still nothing from him.