Thread: People suck

Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1 People suck 
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    335
    You ever have one of those days where you just want to say screw you to certain people?
    To tell them to kiss your ass and even when you know your right about something someone will come along and just piss you off to no end.:mad:
    I have always been the doormat but not anymore I am so livid right now I would love to go off on this certain person!!!!!
    So advice do you let the person hurt you or do you fight for what you know is right and in the end losing it all over anger?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11,970
    We have all had those shitty days. I look at life like this. Some days are diamonds, some days are stone. Just so long that there are more good days than the other, I am happy, happy and can look forward to tommorrow.

    I have never been a doormat. So, that is foreign to me. I retired from the state of LA and worked around mostly women. Several of my good friends would not take up for themselves. It used to really tick me off. Several times I intervened on their behalf which did not endear me to the top brass. But hey, that is just the way I roll. If someone does not like it, that is called tough shit.
    Last edited by lacarnut; 08-06-2011 at 01:37 AM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Administrator SaintLouieWoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Sarasota Florida
    Posts
    40,591
    Quote Originally Posted by noworries View Post
    You ever have one of those days where you just want to say screw you to certain people?
    To tell them to kiss your ass and even when you know your right about something someone will come along and just piss you off to no end.:mad:
    I have always been the doormat but not anymore I am so livid right now I would love to go off on this certain person!!!!!
    So advice do you let the person hurt you or do you fight for what you know is right and in the end losing it all over anger?
    Don't go off on them in anger. Try as hard as you can to kill them with kindness. Smile and very politely tell them precisely how you think. I was a doormat for a long time and one particular person was despicable to me. After stuffing it in for so many years, I finally told her precisely what I thought and that I would no longer put up with that treatment.

    Of course, she's no longer speaking to me, but my health is better. Some folks are just toxic and not worth wasting your energy. Life is too short to put up with nonsense forever.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

    " To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

    "
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"


    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    335
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    We have all had those shitty days. I look at life like this. Some days are diamonds, some days are stone. Just so long that there are more good days than the other, I am happy, happy and can look forward to tommorrow.

    I have never been a doormat. So, that is foreign to me. I retired from the state of LA and worked around mostly women. Several of my good friends would not take up for themselves. It used to really tick me off. Several times I intervened on their behalf which did not endear me to the top brass. But hey, that is just the way I roll. If someone does not like it, that is called tough shit.
    Well you are a good person for sticking up for those women
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    335
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Don't go off on them in anger. Try as hard as you can to kill them with kindness. Smile and very politely tell them precisely how you think. I was a doormat for a long time and one particular person was despicable to me. After stuffing it in for so many years, I finally told her precisely what I thought and that I would no longer put up with that treatment.

    Of course, she's no longer speaking to me, but my health is better. Some folks are just toxic and not worth wasting your energy. Life is too short to put up with nonsense forever.
    I was not going to go after the person in anger there is no point but boy I am going to get a few things off my chest because it is really bothering me.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •