Thread: Body Art

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    For a long, long time I've been thinking about getting the BSD Daemon logo on my left shoulder and an angelical Tux on my right:

I know that, as a Marine and all I should probably get an ooh rah tatoo somewhere, but these little guys have made me more money than the USMC ever could.
    "In England a king hath little more to do than to make war and give away places; which in plain terms, is to impoverish the nation and set it together by the ears. A pretty business indeed for a man to be allowed eight hundred thousand sterling a year for, and worshipped into the bargain! Of more worth is one honest man to society and in the sight of God, than all the crowned ruffians that ever lived."
    —Thomas Paine, Common Sense

maybe give the Daemon some canine features? ;)

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Constitutionally Speaking View Post
    Don't like tattoos at all. Don't like piercings except a single one in each ear for women.
    You sound like me....

Banned
    Not a fan of tats after seeing guys in the Army regret getting one after the Dear John letter arrived. As much as I loved my mother, I never felt the urge to get that engraved on my arm.

Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    You sound like me....
    They just don't appeal to me. I see a tattoo on an attractive female and the hotness quotient takes an immediate nosedive.

Just my personal preferences.
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.

No worries,..if you want to get one, then get one. Mine are on my lower legs, inside ankle. Easy to hide for work purposes.

I happen to think tattoos are VERY sexy....I dont' particularly like sleeves...but a few tattoos on shoulder, back or biceps on men and

I dont have any, neither does my wife. If she had them when we met she probably wouldnt be my wife. I find tats a turn off.
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. Thomas Jefferson

Two holes in the left ear, one scorpion on the left ankle, and a small tribal piece I drew (and the guy goobered up a bit) on my left chest. I had a lot of ink planned out, but most of it just doesn't go on a believer (a crucified demon for a backpiece, a lynched klansman ;-) ) My wife says I can't get anymore unless it's her name, and I'm just paranoid about such actions as a jinx, so I don't guarantee there will be anymore. Never say never though.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!