Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Police Investigating Multiple Beatings Near WI State Fair Park 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    'Mob' beatings at WI state fair...

WEST ALLIS, Wis. -- Local law enforcement agencies are investigating several incidents near State Fair Park late Thursday night.

Milwaukee police said that around 11:10 p.m., squads were sent to the area for reports of battery, fighting and property damage being caused by an unruly crowd of "hundreds" of people. One officer described it as a "mob beating."

http://www.wisn.com/r/28774396/detail.html
    'Hundreds of young black people beating white people'...
    State Fair/Raw video
    Witnesses describe mobs, some people claim racially-charged attacks
    WEST ALLIS - Witnesses tell
    snip
    of a mob of young people attacking innocent fair-goers at the end of the opening night of State Fair, with some callers claiming a racially-charged scene......Milwaukee Police confirmed there were assaults outside the fair.

Witnesses' accounts claim everything from dozens to hundreds of young black people beating white people as they left State Fair Thursday night......Authorities have not given official estimates of the number of people involved in the attacks.

"It looked like they were just going after white guys, white people," said Norb Roffers of Wind Lake in an interview with Newsradio 620 WTMJ. He left the State Fair Entrance near the corner of South 84th Street and West Schlinger Avenue in West Allis.

"They were attacking everybody for no reason whatsoever."...."It was 100% racial," claimed Eric, an Iraq war veteran from St. Francis who says young people beat on his car.

http://www.todaystmj4.com/news/local/126825018.html

Fairgoers 'pulled out of cars'...
    snip
    People attacked fairgoers who were leaving the fair grounds. Police said that some victims were attacked while walking. They said others were pulled out of cars and off of motorcycles before being beaten.

The Milwaukee Police Department, West Allis Police Department and Milwaukee County Sheriff Department all responded to the area.

Milwaukee police said at least seven people were taken to area hospitals with non-life-threatening injuries. They said that number could go up as other responding agencies release information.

http://www.wisn.com/news/28774396/de...#ixzz1UBGQm8rk

'They were just going after white people'..

State Patrol called in, youth policy imposed after violence at State Fair

Gov. Scott Walker has ordered the Wisconsin State Patrol to provide additional law enforcement help at the Wisconsin State Fair after several incidents involving rampaging youths broke out on the fairgrounds and on the streets outside Thursday night.

Cullen Werwie, Walker's spokesman, said the governor made the decision after reviewing the events from Thursday night, in which at least 24 people were arrested.

"We will continue to evaluate the situation and make any adjustments necessary to ensure a successful and safe event. We will be doing everything in our power to ensure that parents feel that it is safe to bring their children to the world's best fair," Werwie said in a statement.

Also, Rick Frenette, CEO of the fair, announced that, because of the violence overnight, the fair would immediately implement a policy in which no youths under 18 years of age would be allowed onto the grounds after 5 p.m. without a parent or guardian who is at least 21 years of age.

Frenette, a veteran of 40 years in the fair management business, said he had never implemented such a policy before.

On Friday, police from three jurisdictions - West Allis, Milwaukee and Wisconsin State Fair - were spending Friday piecing together a series of incidents late Thursday night at the fair in which large groups of youths rampaged through the midway and outside the grounds after closing. At least 24 were arrested, and seven officers were hurt, a State Fair official said.

Tom Struebing, chief of the State Fair Police, said two of the seven injured officers were hospitalized. One was hit in the face with an improvised weapon; the other suffered a concussion.
    http://www.jsonline.com/news/milwaukee/126828998.html

'Hundreds of young black people beating white people'...
    Can't imagine where some people's prejudices come from.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Just under Obama it's increased a whole bunch...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    We will be waiting till hell freezes over before these savages are investigated for hate crimes by Holder's fake Justice Department.

Banned
    I have never beat anyone just for being black, yet I am called a racist because I believe if someone wants to be my equal, they should act like it. I will bet the same ones that get their panties in a bunch because I am not all guilt ridden over people who refuse to advance themselves will try to excuse this animal like behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    I have never beat anyone just for being black, yet I am called a racist because I believe if someone wants to be my equal, they should act like it. I will bet the same ones that get their panties in a bunch because I am not all guilt ridden over people who refuse to advance themselves will try to excuse this animal like behavior.
    No, you've been called a racist for stupid comments like saying you were going to refuse to higher the next 3 black people who applied because of someone elses actions.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Sonnabend
    No, you've been called a racist for stupid comments like saying you were going to refuse to higher the next 3 black people who applied because of someone elses action
    If Speedy told me the sky was blue I'd go outside and check

Credibility: zero.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    No, you've been called a racist for stupid comments like saying you were going to refuse to higher the next 3 black people who applied because of someone elses actions.
    Yeah. I'm the racist. I'm also the one who was married to a black woman and had two daughters with her. Racist, pffft!:p

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Charlie Sykes was talking about this yesterday, his comment was that many don't feel blacks can be rascist, yet whites can be. And sadly he's correct, and our laws reflect that. These thugs were out beating white people and leaving black families alone.

There were some pretty obnoxious protestors at the Fair Grounds trying to shout down Gov Walker, and the State Senator Recall elections are going on which are pretty contentious, particularly the one with Sen Darling and her opponent who have been accusing each other of election fraud, Darling handing out gift cards and her opponent having a BBQ for workers that got absentee ballots in
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Mere coincidence. It is statistically remarkable but these stellar examples of Black culture, these paragons of virtue and values, somehow managed to beat up on only white people.
    Who can blame the press for not jumping to conclusions.

Of course it makes Representative Lamborn's comment look like a non issue, but who doubts the Obama press Parrot's journalistic integrity?
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand