1. #1 Kelly Thomas,Homeless,140 lbs Schizophrenic. Beaten to Bloody Pulp by Police ... 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Protest planned in Fullerton for Kelly Thomas (9am Fullerton P.D.)

FULLERTON, Calif. (KABC) -- Protests are planned Saturday morning in Fullerton, where a homeless man died after a violent police confrontation. ~~~
    SNI
    ~~~Some are calling for Fullerton's Police Chief Michael Sellers to step down over the department's handling of Thomas' death. The officers involved in the incident are reportedly receiving death threats. Ron Thomas said the officers who beat his son should be tried for murder and receive the death penalty. The names of the six officers involved were made public on a Fullerton-based blog. Some of those officers have reportedly moved into motel rooms for anonymity.
    snip
    People who knew Kelly Thomas and those who never met the 37-year-old homeless man were united by their demands for justice and their disgust with the Fullerton Police Department.....A candlelight vigil was held Friday at the bus depot where the incident occurred July 5. At the time, police suspected Thomas of burglarizing cars.

When six officers responded to the transit hub, they said Thomas ran and resisted arrest. The district attorney's office is reviewing video of the incident - two tapes shot by witnesses and another from a police surveillance camera at the bus stop. Charges have not been filed at this time.

"These are animals who did this to this man. No human would ever do something like this to another human. They killed my friend," said Thomas' friend William Acosta.

A very graphic photo of Thomas has been circulating on the Internet and has sparked outrage in the community.....The photo, which shows Thomas' face bruised and bloodied almost beyond recognition, was taken by his father, Ron Thomas, shortly after the beating.

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?se...nty&id=8292789
    Police beat schizophrenic man to death; Offer to pay off father.

I won't link to an article with photos of the guy in the hospital, but this relatively young, homeless schizophrenic man was beaten to death by 6 police in the street. Bystanders took video and observed him screaming "Dad! Dad! Help me!" The video of it just breaks your heart.

It seems like time and again we hear these stories, not just of brutal cops who degenerate into a mob, but law enforcement not trained to deal with mental illness.

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/t...?cb=1312142672
    snip
    According to Ron Thomas, a "band of rogue cops that were thinking they're above the law ... took it on their own hands under color of authority, and brutally beat my son to death."

Thomas said fighting for his son is "what he'd want me to do. It's taken a heavy toll on me but I can't stop. We need to prevail."

Thomas claims an attorney representing the city came forward with a settlement offer. "The city's now denying it (but) I do have the printed document of the entire offer -- $900,000 to just walk away from it. Of course, it's irrevocable. Once you sign it the city's off completely. No more liability.

http://articles.cnn.com/2011-08-04/j...dy?_s=PM:CRIME

COMMENTS:
    Kelly Thomas, 37, homeless, schizophrenic, 140 lbs. beaten beyond recognition by a reported 6 Fullerton Policemen dies. Kelly's father an Orange County CA. sheriff and martial arts master.
    http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Kelly...ck=.gmp_135759

This is of that homeless man, right? His father is an ex cop... >_>
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYJi3...layer_embedded

http://www.wcreplays.com/forums/show....php?p=2767349

Originally Posted by bubble.tea View Post

Father probably didn't give a !@#$ about his son (that's prly why he was homeless) and is happy to see such a lucrative settlement.
    Don't be stupid.

He's devastated and he turned the offer down, cold.

His son was schizophrenic. Clearly you have no idea how difficult it is to watch over a grown man who has this problem. They tell you repeatedly "oh I feel fine, I don't need these meds" and sometimes it just never sinks in that they feel fine at the time, because of the meds. You can't force them to get on meds unless they threaten people with bodily harm, and it's an ongoing problem for their entire life.

That's the problem this father had. You certainly can't even imagine all the time and effort this man probably sunk into trying to help his son.

This is infuriating. It happens too often all over the country, and most of the time the cops get a slap on the wrist thanks to their "blue wall of silence".

Fuck them, I hope they all get life in prison, but I won't hold my breath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    This is infuriating. It happens too often all over the country, and most of the time the cops get a slap on the wrist thanks to their "blue wall of silence".

Fuck them, I hope they all get life in prison, but I won't hold my breath.
    Well fuck you and fuck this board.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Why the board cupcake!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Why the board cupcake!
    Fuck you especially you power hungry little worm. Go ahead, ban me. I could give 2 fucks. You're the the littlest twerp I've ever had the displeasure of coming across. I hope you need a cop one day and they tell you to fuck off. So fuck you and everyone you know. Oh, and you can take that cupcake comment and shove it straight up your power hungry ass. You are by far the worst moderator in history.

Fuck you especially you power hungry little worm. Go ahead, ban me. I could give 2 fucks. You're the the littlest twerp I've ever had the displeasure of coming across. I hope you need a cop one day and they tell you to fuck off. So fuck you and everyone you know. Oh, and you can take that cupcake comment and shove it straight up your power hungry ass. You are by far the worst moderator in history.
    Your so cute when your mad.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Your so cute when your mad.
    It's you're but then again you're illiterate anyway.

It's you're but then again you're illiterate anyway.
    All better now aren't we.

you mad?

don't worry just watch this over and over until you calm down and find your happy place again:

it's like what kitten videos are to normal people
    Last edited by djones520; 08-06-2011 at 09:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.

Ok, this is going no where good, so it's stopping.

You two want to keep hashing this out, you take it to the appropriate place.
    Last edited by djones520; 08-06-2011 at 09:32 PM.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.