Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
A bit of a differant work out, but a good one today. I arrived about 15 minutes before the group, so did some push ups and sit ups before hand. Did 20 of each, then 15 then 10. When the group arrived we started with a 5 minute warm up, where of the group ran, and I hit the elliptical. Afterwards we did 18 sets of strength building exercises. Various push-ups, sit ups, flutter kicks, dive bombers, leg raises, etc... 30 seconds of the exercise, 30 seconds of rest. It went fast, but it was definitely tiring. Afterwards it was another 10 minute run(elliptical) to cool down.

I imagine i'll have some sore muscles tomorrow, but all these push ups I've been doing, I have been noticing muscles building up. It's kinda satisfying.
So how are you feeling today? Lots of sore muscles?

I know how frustsrating it is to be unable to walk very far. I've had the plantar fascitis off and on and don't even bother with the orthotic anymore. The weird thing is that I haven't had the flareups since I've been home more now and wear slide-in, open toe slippers with a good, firm sole like a shoe. Maybe it makes my feet work harder, but haven't had the problems since I started wearing these things. They're Acorn brand (not affiliated with Obama's ACORN).

How are the new running shoes doing with those special insoles? I bought a wear and need to test drive them around the house. If they don't work, will take them back.