1. #1 Shit, we hated bush, but at least we didn't burn the country down 
    NightWatcher (1000+ posts) Mon Aug-08-11 05:07 PM
    Original message
    Shit, we hated bush, but at least we didn't burn the country down to show he was a bad leader
    We had the common fucking decency to hate him because he is a horrible human being and is dumber than a sack of hammers, but to try to trash the whole damn country because you don't like the black President?

What the bloody he'll is wrong with you?

What happens if/when you get your wish and the black guy is gone? What happens next after you wake up from your hate orgy and find that you won a country that is broken and charred? Sure, you'll blame the black guy, but will you ever try to fix the wreck that you wrought?

Shit people, this is your country too and it won't be worth a damn by the time you're done with it. Think of your kids, what will you tell them? "Honey, we had to destroy the country to save it from the black guy". "Thanks mommy, now can I have fifty dollars and the gas mask so I can go down the street and cash in my ration card for a bottle of drinking water?"
    http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=439x1692824

Shit.....I wasted a perfectly good taco laughing so damn hard. And of course they just have to use the race card. Speaking of race card. Someone need to make a photoshop of a race card. Everytime the DUmmies use it we can just pop it on here.
    Lets just paint some happy clouds over at the sunshine and lollipop land

Like Cassandra of old, the Moonbats were told over and over again that something bad would happen if the Debt wasn't taken care of. Moonbats didn't listen, something bad happened and the Moonbats blamed the folks who gave them the warning.

And what was the Moonbat course of action through all this? If you pretend there isn't a problem, then it ceases to exist.

Now its all and

Business as usual for the jerkazoids.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Uh, DU... it's not white people rioting. It's crazy ass black kids going around beating the living shit out of people. :(

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

PurityOfEssence (1000+ posts) Tue Aug-09-11 12:46 AM
    Response to Original message
    12. The difference between conservatism and liberalism:

We may not like them, but know that others have other ideas and have a right to express them. Conservatives consider ANY different approaches as not just ugly and foreign, but evil against the very soul of civilization.

I thought maybe he was talking about the lefties in London.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    There are 3 groups of riots, one's in Wisconsin at the State Fair this week. Flash mobs in Philadelphia, and the Libtards in England. Guess which ones were by blacks? (give you a hint, not the ones in England)
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry