Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Wisconsin State Fair mob attack 911 tapes released 
    Henry Rosoff
    FOX6 Reporter

6:47 a.m. CDT, August 9, 2011
    WITI-TV, MILWAUKEE—

The Milwaukee County Sheriff's Department released 911 audio from the opening night of State Fair. These tapes display the graphic details of attacks, some of which were racially motivated. We also spoke with someone who could put that part of the story in perspective.

Most callers tell dispatchers they see a racially motivated melee. One caller told dispatchers, "A whole bunch of black dudes f----- jumped on me. I'm bleeding all over."

West Allis Police recently released a statement on what took place at State Fair on opening night. They say there are currently nine assaults, one robbery without a weapon and one attempted robbery with a weapon being investigated.
    Become a fan of FOX6Now.com on Facebook

Investigators are cooperating with the Milwaukee Police Department to identify the people who perpetrated the opening night crimes. The suspects have been described as African Americans. The victims were either Caucasian or Hispanic.

Additional police officers will be deployed in the neighborhoods surrounding State Fair. West Allis Police call this their Closing Night initiative. They have also installed several new cameras at key points surrounding State Fair Park.

Arno Michaels understands all too well the hate driven mob mentality as a former leader of Milwaukee's white power movement more than 20 years ago. He says, "When I was that age I made these kids look like Boy Scouts. I routinely attacked people, because of the color of their skin."

These days, Michaels helps young people and anyone who will listen understand and stop violence. Michaels warns tough talk and more anger will only make a repeat of the opening night event more likely.

The West Allis Police Department released a timeline outlining the calls for support made that evening.
    Read More>http://www.fox6now.com/news/witi-201...,1285413.story

Coming soon to a neighborhood near you.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Read More>http://www.fox6now.com/news/witi-201...,1285413.story

Coming soon to a neighborhood near you.
    And quickly on it's heels Liberal "experts" justifying and defending their actions.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    I was listening to 620am earlier and they had one of the Alderman's from the city on, the guy was bitching because he thought the cops were being racists with their press release today. I'm sorry, but your black ghetto thugs from Milwaukee that did this crap were racist and it's the communities problem and not the lack of jobs. These were problems in Milwaukee for decades, not just because of this economy
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

NAACP sues White people for inciting hatred; Also make medical liability claims for bruised and skinned knuckles.

This is why liberals want to grab the guns. They try this in an open carry or heavily populated concealed carry State and either it wouldn't happen at all or there would be dozens of bleeding bodies.
    Last edited by AmPat; 08-09-2011 at 08:50 PM.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post

This is why liberals want to grab the guns. They try this in an open carry or heavily populated concealed carry State and either it wouldn't happen at all or there would be dozens of bleeding bodies.

And you would NEVER have the problem again.
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    And quickly on it's heels Liberal "experts" justifying and defending their actions.

Over on DU you have people jumping through hoops to discredit the story. OK, so in early reports, some caution is acceptable. But the folks who insist that "there must be more to this" , or "Well white people rioted in Vancouver over a soccer game." are JFN.

If it were simply a matter of the people on the rampage happening to be a different color than the people being hurt, that would be one thing. But this sort of thing has been happening with some regularity in small towns and events to large towns and events for years now. There is an element of organization to this in the worst case scenario, and social support for this from "activists" in many of the cases. This is not a prank getting out of hand. There are educated and "respected" people who are giving the order or approval for this sort of thing to happen. There are teachers and professors teaching that this is "revolution" and "civil rights activists" teaching that this is "resistance" and "justice". A person might agree with the idea that this is a revolution or even resistance if there was a goal that goes along with the violence, but there isn't. This is unfocused, undirected, and unproductive. This is organized mayhem, it's not organized resistance or activism. No one makes demands at this sort of thing. The political explanation is simply a desperate attempt at an excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Over on DU you have people jumping through hoops to discredit the story. OK, so in early reports, some caution is acceptable. But the folks who insist that "there must be more to this" , or "Well white people rioted in Vancouver over a soccer game." are JFN.

If it were simply a matter of the people on the rampage happening to be a different color than the people being hurt, that would be one thing. But this sort of thing has been happening with some regularity in small towns and events to large towns and events for years now. There is an element of organization to this in the worst case scenario, and social support for this from "activists" in many of the cases. This is not a prank getting out of hand. There are educated and "respected" people who are giving the order or approval for this sort of thing to happen. There are teachers and professors teaching that this is "revolution" and "civil rights activists" teaching that this is "resistance" and "justice". A person might agree with the idea that this is a revolution or even resistance if there was a goal that goes along with the violence, but there isn't. This is unfocused, undirected, and unproductive. This is organized mayhem, it's not organized resistance or activism. No one makes demands at this sort of thing. The political explanation is simply a desperate attempt at an excuse.
    QFT. Couldn't have said it better myself.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Someone should shoot a few of these savages down like rabid dogs and you'll find this type of stuff will end real quick.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Someone should shoot a few of these savages down like rabid dogs and you'll find this type of stuff will end real quick.
    Unfortunately, there are stupid kids mixed in with the habitual criminals at this sort of thing. The price of stupidity and youth should not be death, but when a mob is attacking the time for threat assessment is short.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Unfortunately, there are stupid kids mixed in with the habitual criminals at this sort of thing. The price of stupidity and youth should not be death, but when a mob is attacking the time for threat assessment is short.
    Tough shit you run with the dogs you get fleas.