1. #1 Another kind of "fairness doctrine", ha ha ha 
    link

still_one (1000+ posts) Sun Sep-07-08 10:33 PM
    Original message
    So if palin/mccain are going to be interviewed by gibson, shouldn't Obama/Biden demand equal time?
    this is free advertising for them, and it is only fair that WE GET EQUAL TIME

The Obama camp should make this loud and clear
    ColbertWatcher (1000+ posts) Sun Sep-07-08 10:37 PM
    Response to Original message
    1. Yes. n/t
    still_one (1000+ posts) Sun Sep-07-08 10:38 PM
    Response to Reply #1
    2. plain/mccain will be getting free airtime, we deserve the same /nt
    I agree.

There's lots of questions about Rezko, how he financed his house, his advisors and other things that need answering. Not that he'd be asked or that he'd answer.

Biden was on Meet the Depressed this morning and Zer-0 was on This Week.

They are never satisfied.
    This is bigger than presidential politics. This is a battle for America.

ABC has a site for suggested questions for Sarah Palin. Guess who got to it??
    Gov Palin, Why did you insinutate that community organizers don't have responbilities?
    (DU spelling!)
    I would like Charlie Gibson to ask Governor Palin to PROVE all the facts she spoke about in her acceptance speech last week. Not with double talk, actual proof.
    I would like to know which books she wanted banned from the library. Doesn't she believe that we have freedom of choice in what we read? I do not feel I need Big Government telling me what is acceptable.
    If she is so against earmarks, why is Alaska number one in the country per capita?

There are 100 REAL questions to ask this woman.

PLEASE no soft-balls.
    I'd also like to hear about her husband belonging to that separatist group.
    Charlie if you mess up this interview with
    cupcake questions, I will NEVER watch you again. Please ask about her education, why did she transfer to so many colleges?
    Governor Palin: Were you aware that your RNC speech was full of lies and, if so, why didn't you edit it to make it more truthful? If not, are you planning to apologize to Senator Obama?
    Explain the relationship between criminal charges against your son and his joining the military to avoid serving time.
    There are some important,well thought out questions but so many look like they were posted straight from DU - including the ridiculous banned book list!

I just had a funny thought . DU is frantic that Gov. Palin will have the questions in advance - but her "trainers" could just read what they are posting online!