Thread: Want to ask Obama a Question?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Want to ask Obama a Question? 
    Obama has been kind enough to take time away from his vacation to stop by Holland, MI to make an appearance at one of the new Li-ion battery plants. This will be an opportunity for him to showcase the $1 Billion invested in multiple plants of the nature that are being built in the area.

Follow the link and post a question if you like: LINK

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    interesting he's stopping there, Holland is one of the biggest Conservative area's in the state
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

I would like to ask if he would like to get in the pool I'm starting. Name the week in which this company shuts down. His visits are the kiss of death appearantly. $5 gets you in.
    Onward Thru the Fog

Is this company make Li Ion batteries for little eco-mobiles?

If so, I'd ask him how long he's going to plan on dumping federal money into this plant before he realizes that nobody's going to buy the little prol-mobiles? Then, where are all these people going to get a job when the federal money propping up the factory dries up, and still no one is buying the cars?
    "In England a king hath little more to do than to make war and give away places; which in plain terms, is to impoverish the nation and set it together by the ears. A pretty business indeed for a man to be allowed eight hundred thousand sterling a year for, and worshipped into the bargain! Of more worth is one honest man to society and in the sight of God, than all the crowned ruffians that ever lived."
    —Thomas Paine, Common Sense

Johnston Controls is a good company, and has been around for years in MI
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    Johnston Controls is a good company, and has been around for years in MI
    Agreed. They have some factories in metro Detroit.

If this is like any of his other Q&A stips the questions are all pre planned and the people asking them are hand picked staffers or people from the local chapter of the DNC.

In short he'll know what he's gonna get asked and how he's gonna answer before he ever steps to the podium.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

I'd like to know if he's ever done anything challenging or character-building.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    I'd like to know if he's ever done anything challenging or character-building.
    He sure did! He organized a community!
    Liberals are proof that evolution is only a theory. Nothing that stupid could evolve past a monkey.

Quote Originally Posted by jediab View Post
    He sure did! He organized a community!
    which community was that?