Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    DU has become a parody of itself. Barack Obama is about to lose an election the Democrats had every expectation they would win. When Obama didn't choose Hillary or another woman he gave McCain an opening to choose one and change the dynamic of the race.If African Americans want to see one of their own in the White House why wouldn't some women?

DUmmies are f-ing stupid...

I love the smell of frustrated DUmmie in the monring......it smells like.... victory.:D

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FDK View Post
    I love the smell of frustrated DUmmie in the monring......it smells like.... victory.:D
    You smell that? Do you smell that? Democrats, son. Nothing else in the world smells like them. I love the smell of whining Demcrats in the morning. You know, one time we talked common sense to them on a hill, for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' Dem body. The smell, you know that cheesey smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory. Someday this war's gonna end...

Quote Originally Posted by BDMcGee View Post
    glowing (1000+ posts) Mon Sep-08-08 12:02 AM
    Response to Original message
    18. I think that if it had been the other way around, Hillary Clinton would have
    chosen someone like Biden. She would not have chosen Obama. Too strong of personalities to run together... They have the It factor way too much to be second in command, either one of them. So, had Hillary won, chosen a Biden, McCain would have run around looking for a Black VP? I think the reason McCain took as long as he did was to see who Obama would actually pick. He wanted smoke and mirrors. As far as I can tell, most people are rather disgusted by Caribou Barbie.
    Hmmm....yeah, right...
    Glowing obviously doesn't know too many people.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
    WHERE did you find this??? LOL!!!!!!!!!!:D:D

And can I copy it?

I get a daily email from Townhall

http://townhall.com/funnies/cartoonist/EricAllie

Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
    I get a daily email from Townhall

http://townhall.com/funnies/cartoonist/EricAllie
    Thank you!

A great link.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by everyman68 View Post
    DU has become a parody of itself. Barack Obama is about to lose an election the Democrats had every expectation they would win. When Obama didn't choose Hillary or another woman he gave McCain an opening to choose one and change the dynamic of the race.If African Americans want to see one of their own in the White House why wouldn't some women?

DUmmies are f-ing stupid...
    I was quite relived when Obama did not pick Hillary. I believe Michelle had a great deal to do with that. You could see the disgust on her face when Bill and Hillary gave their speeches at the convention. If McCain wins, Hillary will start running for Prez in 012. I doubt that McCain would seek a second term. Would that not be a toot; Hillary & Palin battling it out for Presidency.

McCain may have picked Palin even if Hillary was on the ticket. I think Palin can hold her own with anyone in a debate including the shrew.

I'm sure it was Michelle's fault that Hillary didn't get picked.
    The hate oooozed from her. No amount of pretending could cover it.