Hybrid View

1. #1 So am i reading this correctly......... 
    The Associated Press has got the nerve to "fact check" anybody.... let alone to "fact check" the GOP primary. They are supposely fact checking people that they are opposed to and hate..

This bahavior by Associated Press is unbeleivable to me. I think liberal news outlets like the Assocaited Press should not make any comments on GOP elections and yes i do not think FOX should comment on Democratic Political activity.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    whats new?
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by Cseeman View Post
    The Associated Press has got the nerve to "fact check" anybody.... let alone to "fact check" the GOP primary. They are supposely fact checking people that they are opposed to and hate..

This bahavior by Associated Press is unbeleivable to me. I think liberal news outlets like the Assocaited Press should not make any comments on GOP elections and yes i do not think FOX should comment on Democratic Political activity.
    I disagree. There is nothing wrong with FOX doing analysis or commentary on DUMS as long as it is the truth. The AP and the other alphabet liar agencies have lost all credibility and any inherent authority to "report" their spin and lies.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand