1. #1 Chomsky : Christian Right Want Jews Exterminated by Armageddon 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Actual Title:Noam Chomsky Says Christian Right Supports Israel Because They Are Anti-Semitic and Want the Jewish Population to Be Exterminated by Armageddon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIBp4...layer_embedded

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/noam...by-armageddon/

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Holy Crap!!

And this moron is supposed to be the Far Lefts Uber Man???

WOW!!!

And did you hear the little shithead in the background who was doing the interview?? I could just picture Atman or Stinky the Clown...:p:D
    May the FORCE be with you!

It's kind of true-not about christian motives being the extermination of jews, but if Israel is destroyed in Armeggedon before God later restores it as the New Jerusalem, well, the assumption by non-christians is that everyone else will be destroyed, including jews.

I get the big picture, because I have read the whole story. Christians believe in a restored world, and still accept that the jewish people have a special place in God's heart because they were His followers first, under the covenant with Abraham. But a secularist who reads bits and pieces of scripture without knowing the context (or deliberately ignoring it to make a case) could interpret it as an anti-semitic sentiment, especially in light of some of the church's treatment of jews in Europe over the centuries.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    It's kind of true-not about christian motives being the extermination of jews, but if Israel is destroyed in Armeggedon before God later restores it as the New Jerusalem, well, the assumption by non-christians is that everyone else will be destroyed, including jews.

I get the big picture, because I have read the whole story. Christians believe in a restored world, and still accept that the jewish people have a special place in God's heart because they were His followers first, under the covenant with Abraham. But a secularist who reads bits and pieces of scripture without knowing the context (or deliberately ignoring it to make a case) could interpret it as an anti-semitic sentiment, especially in light of some of the church's treatment of jews in Europe over the centuries.
    Chomsky is one of the most virulently anti-Israel and anti-American "intellectuals" in the world, and an utter loon. On Israel, he has said some truly stupid and vile things:

• I see no anti-Semitic implications in denial of the existence of gas chambers, or even denial of the holocaust. Nor would there be anti-Semitic implications, per se, in the claim that the holocaust (whether one believes it took place or not) is being exploited, viciously so, by apologists for Israeli repression and violence.”
    • “I objected to the founding of Israel as a Jewish state. I don't think a Jewish or Christian or Islamic state is a proper concept. I would object to the United States as a Christian state.”
    • Israel is “a state based on the principle of discrimination. There is no other way for a state with non-Jewish citizens to remain a Jewish state…”
    • “Israel is virtually a U.S. military base, an offshoot of the U.S. military system.”
    • “There are a great many horrible regimes in the world. To take just one, the world's longest military occupation. There's little doubt that those under the military occupation would be much better off if the occupation were terminated. Does it follow that we should bomb Tel Aviv?”
    • "Of course [suicide bombers are] terrorists and there's been Palestinian terrorism all the way through. I have always opposed it….But it's very small as compared with the U.S.-backed Israeli terrorism.”
    • "I mean you’d have to go back to the worst days of the American South to know what it’s been like for the Palestinians in the occupied territories.”
    • "What this wall [separation barrier] is really doing is…helping turn Palestinian communities into dungeons, next to which the bantustans of South Africa look like symbols of freedom, sovereignty and self-determination.”
    In fact, there's a great article at Frontpagemag.com on the subject of Jewish antisemitism (yes, there is such a thing): http://frontpagemag.com/2010/02/16/t...anti-semitism/

The Pathology of Jewish Anti-Semitism
    Posted by Steven Plaut Bio ↓ on Feb 16th, 2010

Jewish anti-Semitism. It sounds like a contradiction in terms, an oxymoron or a Jackie Mason joke. If only this were the case.

Jewish anti-Semitism is all around us, part of the political air we breathe, a modern disease. In the twenty-first century the world is experiencing an explosion of it, a virtual plague. Among the most malicious and venomous of all bigots, the Jewish anti-Semites are at the forefront of every smear campaign against Israel and every attempt to cow Jews of America and the West into guilty support for those in the Middle East who would like to annihilate them. Jews today are leaders in the campaigns to boycott and “divest from” Israel, and in the leadership of the “Solidarity with Terrorists” groups. They make pilgrimage to the camps of Hamas and the Hezb’Allah, cheering on terrorists and their atrocities against Jews. They pioneered the smear campaigns to paint Israel as an apartheid regime and to stigmatize it as the moral equivalent to Nazi Germany.

Western campuses are crawling with Jewish anti-Semites. Some even hold leadership positions in Hillel houses. Many others are tenured professors. An anti-Semitic Jewish judge (Richard Goldstone ) chaired a UN commission demonizing Israel. A Jewish member of Britain’s Parliament (Gerald Kaufman ) compared Hamas terrorists to Jewish fighters in the Warsaw Ghetto and denounced Israel as a Nazi entity. Nor is this only an American phenomenon: a shockingly large number of Jewish anti-Semites are Israelis or ex-Israelis.

Most Jews dismiss such people as “self-hating,” but this term is misleading at best. These rogues do not hate themselves. Indeed they are narcissistic to the core. They hate other Jews and wish them harm. Nor are these Jewish anti-Semites simply assimilationists of Jewish descent who have lost interest in their heritage, become indifferent towards the history of their people and therefore casually alienated from Israel and its travails. On the contrary, anti-Semitic Jews are intensely involved in their “roots” and use them adroitly as protective coloration from which they advance their treasonous notions. In some extreme cases they collaborate with Neo-Nazis, Islamist terrorists, and even Holocaust Deniers...
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!