1. #1 Mall Butt Slasher: Fairfax County police form task force to find attacker 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Fairfax County police have created an internal task force to track down the man they say has attacked at least nine young women in shopping malls across the county in recent months, police said Friday. The attacker, who police believe has been targeting teenagers and young women since at least February, comes up behind his victims and uses a box cutter or razor to slash at their buttocks. Three women came forward this week to report that they were also victims of the seemingly random attacks in February and March.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/...prss=rss_local

What an ass...
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    What an ass...
    .....cutter....

The problem with a guy like this is what his next step will be. He likes cutting women-sooner or later, he will want to take it to a more extreme level of activity than this.

Peachy. I just got the family settled in Fairfax. Just goes to show that no matter where you go, there's always someithing.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Power CUer
    Just stay away from Fair Oaks Mall - that seems to be the place he favors most.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Just stay away from Fair Oaks Mall - that seems to be the place he favors most.
    I don't think that we've been there yet. Just as well. I don't mind having my butt chewed on by higher, but having it slashed is no fun. :D
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!