Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 MikeMalloyFan, you start out here. 
    Alright CU members, we got ourselves a special treat. One of the more rabid liberal posters of the internet decided to create an account here.

He's usually a hit and run troll who goes out of his way to create trouble, but in my quest to always try to find the good in someone, I got SR's permission to try to have a straight conversation with him.

Now normally this would be reserved for the Thunderdome, but since he won't have the required post count to even see the forum, we can't do that. We're cutting this guy a special break because he's... well special. :D

So, in this experiment, we're going to see if MalloyFan can have a reasonable discussion, or if he will just shit all over this place like he does everywhere else. To those ends EVERYONE here will be required to be civil. If you can't hold your toungue, don't bother posting. I don't want to give the guy any excuse to go off on tangets.

That clear?

Now Malloy, for you. You get one chance at this. If your gonna try to do a dumper like you did at CC, you will be banned within minutes of your first post. And don't think you can do what you used to and create a billion accounts a night to try to screw with this place. That isn't going to fly anymore.

Act like an adult here, and you'll be allowed to stay. Act like a child, and your gone. Which is it going to be?
    Last edited by djones520; 08-13-2011 at 11:41 PM.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Banned
    This should be one of the more epic CU shit-a-thons I've seen.

Quote Originally Posted by KhrushchevsShoe View Post
    So you've read some of MMf's postings have you?
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Alright CU members, we got ourselves a special treat. One of the more rabid liberal posters of the internet decided to create an account here.

He's usually a hit and run troll who goes out of his way to create trouble, but in my quest to always try to find the good in someone, I got SR's permission to try to have a straight conversation with him.

Now normally this would be reserved for the Thunderdome, but since he won't have the required post count to even see the forum, we can't do that. We're cutting this guy a special break because he's... well special. :D

So, in this experiment, we're going to see if MalloyFan can have a reasonable discussion, or if he will just shit all over this place like he does everywhere else. To those ends EVERYONE here will be required to be civil. If you can't hold your toungue, don't bother posting. I don't want to give the guy any excuse to go off on tangets.

That clear?

Now Malloy, for you. You get one chance at this. If your gonna try to do a dumper like you did at CC, you will be banned within minutes of your first post. And don't think you can do what you used to and create a billion accounts a night to try to screw with this place. That isn't going to fly anymore.

Act like an adult here, and you'll be allowed to stay. Act like a child, and your gone. Which is it going to be?
    Funny! You think this is the first time he's shown up here?
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Well, you're still here...unfortunately.

rm -rf obama*

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    His acct is up and running!
    May the FORCE be with you!

The big Cheese
    This is going to be awesome!!!!!
    One does not greet death when he knocks at your door.

Nay you repeatedly punch him in the throat as he slowly drags you away.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    and we've let your sorry ass return
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by Zafod View Post
    This is going to be awesome!!!!!
    Not if he doesn't show. :D:p
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Not if he doesn't show. :D:p
    Fortunately for us, he/she/it is incapable of acting otherwise. I give him 3 posts before he flames out.

So chucklehead, start posting.
    From the mods: "Where is my pony?" comments are inflammatory and considered group attacks on DU"

Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer "extortion." The "X" makes it sound cool.- Bender