Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 McCain 54% - Obama 44% Latest USA/Gallup Poll 

Story Here

Among those most likely to vote -

McCain 54%
    Obama 44%

Now if only that 'Michelle Obama Whitey tape' would come out!!!

Obamessiah must be piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissed off!
    Last edited by Gingersnap; 09-08-2008 at 09:28 AM. Reason: Pics make the front page look nice.

I saw in the news this morning that the USA Today poll had it at
    McCain 46%
    Obama 40%

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    McCain 46%
    Obama 40%
    The cool thing is that both conventions have had their bounces. I expect that we'll see McCain continue to pick up steam as the Democrats and the media keep alienating moderates through their attacks on Palin.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Ohhhhhh, so this is why the media is in Alaska trying to prove Palin "cheated" in the Miss Wasilla pageant in 1984 !

If only Obama was vetted this well.....sigh.

they figure if they keep throwing - sooner or later something will stick to her.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by d_va View Post
    Ohhhhhh, so this is why the media is in Alaska trying to prove Palin "cheated" in the Miss Wasilla pageant in 1984 !

If only Obama was vetted this well.....sigh.
    The problem with vetting Obama is that the primary opposition couldn't do anything with it. Hillary couldn't bring up Bill Ayers without opening herself up to scrutiny for Bill's pardons of domestic terrorists when he left office. No one was going to exploit Jeremiah Wright and offend the black voters. ACORN is no crazier than any of the other nutroots groups on the Dem side, and if they made an issue of Obama's ties to Tony Rezko, then he could have opened up all of Hillary's ethical issues. As for Obama's lack of experience, who in the Democratic camp had any? The front runners were all senators or ex-senators with minimal records. None of them could call him a lightweight without getting it thrown back in their faces. The entire Democratic primary came down to who was the most vocal opponent of the Iraq War and who deserved the nomination most, the Black or the woman.
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    they figure if they keep throwing - sooner or later something will stick to her.
    That's their favorite tactic. David Bonior filed over 300 ethics charges against Newt Gingrich during his tenure as speaker, and the only one that made it past the committee was so technical that it took outside counsel several weeks of analysis to determine if there was, in fact, any wrongdoing. But, once that one stuck, the media pounced on it as if he'd been caught murdering orphans on tape. And, even when the charges don't stick, the sheer volume of attacks creates the impression that there's something there. That's why the accusations are always above the fold on the front page of the NY Times, and the exonerations are on page B31, right next to the obits.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    McCain 46%
    Obama 40%
    That's not among 'likely voters'. That's just everyone.
    When they look at those who are likely to vote, rather then just everyone, then it's a 10 piont difference.

Anyone seen Eyelids lately? :D

Quote Originally Posted by hampshirebrit View Post
    Anyone seen Eyelids lately? :D
    He's probably trying to vote about 50 times in some poll, just like he bragged he did in Newt's Drill Now poll that I have posted in GD.

Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyOldLady View Post

Story Here

Among those most likely to vote -

McCain 54%
    Obama 44%

Now if only that 'Michelle Obama Whitey tape' would come out!!!

Obamessiah must be piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissed off!
    I love it!!!! You know Obie is pissed and MO is beating her head against the wall. I haven't seen her or heard from her in the news since the DNC convention.

As for the video, I think McCain will pull out the big guns when the time is right. He's ahead in the polls, so there's no need to come out with it right now.

And you know the liberals are sh*tting in their pants. Finally the public has taken a big stand against their attacks, especially in the media. We are the party who has truly united together as well as with other types of voters. Never underestimate the Republican party. McCain did well and I'm excited about Palin.