Thread: The Haunted

1. #1 The Haunted 
    Does anyone watch The Haunted on the Animal Planet? They aired about 5 consecutive shows yesterday, and I watched three of them before I headed out to the beach. For those who haven't....it's about homes that have paranormal activities and how animals, mainly dogs and cats are able to sense or maybe even "see" these entities. They have exorcisms by catholic priests and other clergy to rid these homes of the spirits, whether they are evil or not.

Yesterday they showed one home that was built adjacent to a grave hard. Sure enough the home was being shared by the spirits.
    The people seem genuine.....and all the stories are very similar...There is an afterlife..and our pets know more about it than we humans do.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    Does anyone watch The Haunted on the Animal Planet? They aired about 5 consecutive shows yesterday, and I watched three of them before I headed out to the beach. For those who haven't....it's about homes that have paranormal activities and how animals, mainly dogs and cats are able to sense or maybe even "see" these entities. They have exorcisms by catholic priests and other clergy to rid these homes of the spirits, whether they are evil or not.

Yesterday they showed one home that was built adjacent to a grave hard. Sure enough the home was being shared by the spirits.
    The people seem genuine.....and all the stories are very similar...There is an afterlife..and our pets know more about it than we humans do.
    This one.....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wiv2zofXsV0

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    I saw that movie...the ones on animal planet are more realistic "stories". Old houses with sinister histories....:eek:

Freakish thing happened yesterday as I was watching...my cocktail table has two draws built in. As I am watching a priest perform a "deliverance" on a haunted house...one opens...then the other draw mysteriously opens....I stood there for a moment....

.....and it was my cat playing underneath the table......