1. #1 Banned For Driving at 70MPH While Texting on One Phone and Talking on the Other 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Driver using two cell phones gets 12 month driving ban

UK man convicted a mobile phone while driving, having no insurance and not being in a position to have proper control

This guy is the poster boy for why cell phone usage in cars should be banned in more places.....According to press out of the United Kingdom, a man who was driving at 70MPH while texting on one phone and talking on the other has been banned from driving for a year.....Initial reports said that the driver, David Secker was apparently using his knees to steer the car, an accusation he refuted in court apparently.

http://www.networkworld.com/communit...ts-12-month-dr

I can easily tell when someone is texting or talking on the phone while I'm driving on the turnpike. They are more dangerous than drunk drivers.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    I can easily tell when someone is texting or talking on the phone while I'm driving on the turnpike. They are more dangerous than drunk drivers.
    I don't understand the need to text while driving. If I'm stuck in heavy traffic or at a stop light, I may glance at my phone, but don't click buttons or anything. I don't even like to get a call when I'm driving.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    I don't understand the need to text while driving. If I'm stuck in heavy traffic or at a stop light, I may glance at my phone, but don't click buttons or anything. I don't even like to get a call when I'm driving.
    Same here.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    One of my pet peeves is while driving home in traffic is pulling up behind a guy in the passing lane doing about forty ,talking on the phone with his brief case and apointment book in his lap talking to a customer,while keeping about ten car lengths between cars in front of him....That way he can pay rapt attention to everything his customer is asking him or ordering ....
    There is usually a huge traffic jam behind him but as for him,who cares..He looks up occasionally but will not move out of the lane...My cure is to pull around and get in front of him and give him a break job...After a few of those he will usualloy peel off into the slow lane or park...

guess he didn't see the texting while driving vid. made in the UK !!!!
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots