1. #1 DU's new election slogan..... 
    LibraLiz1973 (1000+ posts) Mon Sep-08-08 01:34 PM
    Response to Reply #16.

How CRAZY is that?!?! Obama is the one fighting the uphill battle?It makes me mental. He should be coasting right now. The campaign he's run... the campaign McCain's run.
    Obama's plans for change... McCain's plan to change nothing. Why is this even tight? I see them ripping it out of our hands, again, and I just want to cry.
    Literally.

It's either racism or they are stealing it.

Who are these fundie motherfuckers stealing our country?!?!

I've tried and tried to not be angry at people who I know are Republicans. But more and more, they make me SICK.

"It's either racism or they are stealing it" perfect size for a T-Shirt or bumper sticker.

link http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=132x6984344

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Lager View Post
    "It's either racism or they are stealing it" perfect size for a T-Shirt or bumper sticker.

link http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=132x6984344
    These funny,dumb little critters should dissolve into a vast green bog of liberal goo when the election is over and their Messiah goes down for the count .

Expect some insane creature to come up with a plan to take Sara out of the picture by kidnapping one of her kids or having her husband seriously hurt in a phony accident !
    Their little pointy heads all point in the same direction eventually and some demented critter is sure to come up with a great one.

If they get all excited and expand on their little plot to do Sara's family harm the Secret Service will become interested and pay some of them a little visit and then we can read all about it !

Skinner had better watch these secret plotters closely as they have run afoul of the law before on matters such as these !

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    These funny,dumb little critters should dissolve into a vast green bog of liberal goo when the election is over and their Messiah goes down for the count .

Expect some insane creature to come up with a plan to take Sara out of the picture by kidnapping one of her kids or having her husband seriously hurt in a phony accident !
    Their little pointy heads all point in the same direction eventually and some demented critter is sure to come up with a great one.

If they get all excited and expand on their little plot to do Sara's family harm the Secret Service will become interested and pay some of them a little visit and then we can read all about it !

Skinner had better watch these secret plotters closely as they have run afoul of the law before on matters such as these !
    Yes, with all the venom being poured out against Palin and her family too, I wouldn't be surprised if someone (Probably a DUmmy or KOStard) tried to pull something like that, especially if McCain wins.

Seriously folks, start preparing for DUmmy outrage when we win this election.

I personally plan on digging a 10 foot deeo moat around my condo filled with rat-poison laced cheetos.

It's either racism or they are stealing it.
    If it's racism then it's racist DEMOCRATS that will help Obama lose. Conservatives would not vote for Barry even if he were white.

I guess because there are very few if any white leaders in africa, there is racism there also. And how come there are only chinese rulers in China, and Indian rulers in India.......what is going on here. Where is the color blind world?

Shout out to all you democrat dummies!!!! We are going to steal your election. More people will vote for McCain than Obama......

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by aerojarod View Post
    Seriously folks, start preparing for DUmmy outrage when we win this election.

I personally plan on digging a 10 foot deeo moat around my condo filled with rat-poison laced cheetos.
    Fill it with Florida gators and a few water snakes .Those hippie liberals can't swim and the clean fresh water will keep them away for sure !

It's racism or we are stealing it?

Eeee gads ... these people just don't get it.

It couldn't possibly be because Americans are seeing through Obama's empty communist rhetoric, could it?

Naaaaaaaah