1. #1 TLC cancels 'Kate Plus 8,' throws Gosselin mom of eight into unemployment line 
    Like millions of other Americans, Kate Gosselin has been sent to the unemployment line by TLC.

The network has pulled the plug on "Kate Plus 8," the series that resulted from "Jon & Kate Plus 8," after she and her hubby visited splitsville.

"TLC has decided not to renew another season of 'Kate Plus 8,'" a network spokeswoman said. "By the end of this season 'Kate Plus 8' will have hit the 150 episode mark (including 'Jon & Kate Plus 8'); an exceptional milestone. TLC hopes to check in with Kate and the family periodically with specials in the future."

Gosselin has repeatedly said that she'd be hard pressed to find a regular job after being a reality superstar for so long.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...#ixzz1VGKN8XZV

Oh, no, and she can't even go on Oprah anymore to cry publicly about her problems!

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    she'll still get residuals from reruns and syndication
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by bijou View Post
    Gosselin has repeatedly said that she'd be hard pressed to find a regular job after being a reality superstar for so long.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Finally, I can't stand that self-absorbed biatch.