1. #1 Getting back in the swing of things 
    Tempted to put this in the Welcome Wagon, seems like I've been gone long enough. Finally getting into a groove with the new job as a correctional officer and adjusting to graveyard again, I've realized that there has been very little keeping up with anything over the last couple of months outside of my own house. So this is just me announcing a more focused effort to get back to reading, listening, talking, writing and watching the rest of the world. The kids (and wife) are back in school, I've got two regular days off each week, so there should be ample time to catch up with the news and other events in the world. Hopefully I can keep from being distracted by the silly little things (speaking of which, if anyone needs neighbors on some of those silly little distracting -Ville games on FB, pm me :p ) Thanks to google's tracking tools, I know some folks from here were reading my blog, it's high on the list of things to get rolling again, just to give you guys something to look forward too.

So, expect a to see more of the Megaman over there, giving the raspberry to whoever deserves it.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

Hey, welcome back. Glad things are settling down. We all look forward to your posting again. :)
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Welcome back man. Look forward to seeing your posts again!
    "In England a king hath little more to do than to make war and give away places; which in plain terms, is to impoverish the nation and set it together by the ears. A pretty business indeed for a man to be allowed eight hundred thousand sterling a year for, and worshipped into the bargain! Of more worth is one honest man to society and in the sight of God, than all the crowned ruffians that ever lived."
    —Thomas Paine, Common Sense

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Glad to see ya back!!! :D
    May the FORCE be with you!