Thread: What if...every liberal in the world suddenly vaporized?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 What if...every liberal in the world suddenly vaporized? 
    Would anybody miss them? Would the world be a better place?

Let's examine this....

1. No more obama, biden, "walking corpse" reid, "botox" pelosi, schumck chumer, bwaney fwank, tony weiner, tiger man wu, or any the plethora of Leninist/Stalinist politicians in Washington...our budget would be back in order and the United States would quickly return to greatness...This is BIG PLUS.

2. We would lose about 90% of the blacks and 60% of the Hispanics in the USA. This would be a major blow to the NFL, NBA and MLB. However, it would also pretty much end the illegal immigration problem, cut down on unemployment, welfare and foodstamps. Overall a PLUS.

3. Prisons and jails would be almost empty. NJCardFan would be out of work, not a good thing for him, but good for us as a society...a BIG PLUS.

4. We would lose many actors, musicians and artists. However, they haven't done anything worthwhile in over 25 years, and it's already on film, vinyl or canvas...so we won't have to listen to those uneducated idiots blather about things they know nothing about...a PLUS.

5. Europe and Great Britain would be decimated in population. They could finally get their finances back in order (as would the United States)...a BIG PLUS.

6. Muslim countries would be unaffected. However, without the blathering moonbats , we could deal with them appropriately...a BIG PLUS.

7. Communist China would be relatively unaffected. However, since Communism has long used left wing ideologies as a method of destroying the United States, their primary weapon against us would be gone...a BIG PLUS.

These are just a few of the good things off the top of my head regarding all liberals vaporizing over night. If you're watching "Torchwood - Miracle Day", they are calling that "miracle", the Blessing.

Maybe this would be ours.

Thoughts?

rm -rf obama*

Banned
    If that happened, I might have thought I died and went to heaven. :)

You forgot the RINO's though.
    Last edited by lacarnut; 08-17-2011 at 06:18 PM.

I'd miss my wife.
    2009 CU Pro Football Pick'em Champ

We would finally achieve the Utopia they envision

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    No more B/W of DU Forum material!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

TNO would get his wish!!!! He'd be gone of course...:D
    May the FORCE be with you!

CU would become a choir house....big minus

without cheetos stained zippers, we'd have to get close enough to SMELL people that don't shower

Who would we make fun of

I mean, Poli's gone.....:(

I miss you Poli! :o
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    No more B/W of DU Forum material!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

TNO would get his wish!!!! He'd be gone of course...:D
    Who would MikeMalloy Fan, Fan????
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by BadCat View Post
    Would anybody miss them? Would the world be a better place?

Let's examine this....

1. No more obama, biden, "walking corpse" reid, "botox" pelosi, schumck chumer, bwaney fwank, tony weiner, tiger man wu, or any the plethora of Leninist/Stalinist politicians in Washington...our budget would be back in order and the United States would quickly return to greatness...This is BIG PLUS.

2. We would lose about 90% of the blacks and 60% of the Hispanics in the USA. This would be a major blow to the NFL, NBA and MLB. However, it would also pretty much end the illegal immigration problem, cut down on unemployment, welfare and foodstamps. Overall a PLUS.

3. Prisons and jails would be almost empty. NJCardFan would be out of work, not a good thing for him, but good for us as a society...a BIG PLUS.

4. We would lose many actors, musicians and artists. However, they haven't done anything worthwhile in over 25 years, and it's already on film, vinyl or canvas...so we won't have to listen to those uneducated idiots blather about things they know nothing about...a PLUS.

5. Europe and Great Britain would be decimated in population. They could finally get their finances back in order (as would the United States)...a BIG PLUS.

6. Muslim countries would be unaffected. However, without the blathering moonbats , we could deal with them appropriately...a BIG PLUS.

7. Communist China would be relatively unaffected. However, since Communism has long used left wing ideologies as a method of destroying the United States, their primary weapon against us would be gone...a BIG PLUS.

These are just a few of the good things off the top of my head regarding all liberals vaporizing over night. If you're watching "Torchwood - Miracle Day", they are calling that "miracle", the Blessing.

Maybe this would be ours.

Thoughts?
    What are you smoking these days ?....Last such wish I am aware of was Kings 'I had a Dream' ..For better or worse we must play our cards as the dealer shuffled them,no short cuts ,no tears..All things pass away so shall we....We all have our role to play,to Marry,raise a family,see our grandkids,hopefully our great grandkids,grow old and die.... The only worthwhile game in town...

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    What are you smoking these days ?....Last such wish I am aware of was Kings 'I had a Dream' ..For better or worse we must play our cards as the dealer shuffled them,no short cuts ,no tears..All things pass away so shall we....We all have our role to play,to Marry,raise a family,see our grandkids,hopefully our great grandkids,grow old and die.... The only worthwhile game in town...
    shaddup
    Ronald Reagan

Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    shaddup
    Pucker up moonbeam...