1. #1 Lady Gaga and the occult 
    http://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusi...-age-of-horus/

Be very strong stomached when you read this. It flipped me out. I saw this guy's website in a Guardian.uk article (the article was ridiculing the guy) but it makes for some super scary reading.

Lady Gaga’s “Judas” and the Age of Horus
    By VC | June 2nd, 2011 | Category: Music Business | 888 comments

Lady Gaga’s “Judas” video is a modern retelling of biblical stories, where Jesus and his disciples are portrayed as a biker gang. But don’t mistake the video for a Bible lesson as it twists and turns important scenes to give them a very different meaning. In fact, it can be argued that the video symbolically describes an important aspect of Gaga’s work and of society in general: a rejection of Christianity in order to make way to what has been called the Age of Horus. This article will look at the origins and the symbols found in Lady Gaga’s “Judas”....

....The videos for Gaga’s songs Alejandro (analyzed here) and Born This Way (analyzed here) communicated specific spiritual messages through meanings and symbols. Traditional religious symbols are stripped of their “holy aura” while other symbols, inspired by those of the Illuminati, are introduced and glorified to her young viewers. Of course, this phenomenon does not happen only in Gaga’s works, but is a trend in mass media in general. Aleister Crowley, an occultist who remains an incredibly influential figure in the entertainment industry, claimed the Age of Horus, a new stage in human history, would be defined by the abandonment of traditional religions in order to embrace a new kind of spirituality (read the full article on Crowley here). The same vision for a “new Aeon” is shared by the world elite, where its plans for a New World Order heavily rely on the existence of a single world religion, based on a specific set of values that are compatible with is Agenda. Mass media plays an important role in this paradigm shift – and the results are astonishing. In less than a century, the Western World has witnessed a drastic decline in religious faith, especially Christian. Never such a profound societal change happened in such a short period of time. Of course, Gaga herself is not responsible for this drastic shift, but Judas, in its meaning and symbolism, perfectly describes the transitional period we are going through, as society is taken to, in Crowley’s words, the Age of Horus.

It is therefore in this social and religious context that Judas was released. First seen riding with Jesus, Gaga goes into a transition and falls for Judas, the man who ultimately caused the death of Jesus. Gaga’s conversion is symbolic of society in general, where the altruistic tenets of Christianity have been replaced by a more “self-celebrating” philosophy – embodied in the video by the character of Judas. In short, the story symbolizes the passage towards Crowley’s Age of Horus, and Gaga’s “Eye of Horus” makeup effectively seems to emphasize this point. As seen in previous articles, Gaga is no stranger to Crowley’ philosophy (her Manifesto at the beginning of Born This Way is heavily inspired by his Thelema). This philosophy is, in turn, the basis of the new kind of spirituality that is sold to the masses through media.

To explain Judas, I need to “get Biblical” because the song and the video are heavily inspired by Biblical verses. So, before we get into it, let’s start by understanding the main character: Judas....[/quote]

There's only one thing that should be done with lady Gagme's songs....make fun of them...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss_BmTGv43M
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

I may be the outcast here, but I actually like some of her songs for some reason I really can't explain....:(
    "In England a king hath little more to do than to make war and give away places; which in plain terms, is to impoverish the nation and set it together by the ears. A pretty business indeed for a man to be allowed eight hundred thousand sterling a year for, and worshipped into the bargain! Of more worth is one honest man to society and in the sight of God, than all the crowned ruffians that ever lived."
    —Thomas Paine, Common Sense

Power CUer
    I like some of her songs, too. And the parodies of them. Here's "Bad Romance" for the Royal Wedding:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAlnM7RUDcA
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by malloc View Post
    I may be the outcast here, but I actually like some of her songs for some reason I really can't explain....:(
    *Joins my fellow outcast.* I like her music too. She's a wackadoodle but I always feel the urge to shake it when I hear her songs.
    Last edited by jendf; 08-18-2011 at 03:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    There's only one thing that should be done with lady Gagme's songs....make fun of them...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss_BmTGv43M
    Lady Gaga sounds better with Death Metal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJAYl7dR814

Lady GA GA can kiss my ass, here's good music.

http://youtu.be/xi3GgoLtlWk:D
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. Thomas Jefferson