1. #1 Muslim World More Anti-American Than Ever 
    Candidate Barack Obama’s 2008 campaign slogan boasted, “Yes we can.” Then the new President promised a 2009 Egyptian audience “a new beginning between the United States and Muslims,” and in November 2009 he claimed, “We’ve restored America’s standing in the world.” But Obama’s boast, his promise and his claim have crumbled across the Muslim world, and so has America’s influence.

Thirty-one months into Obama’s presidency, relations with the Muslim world are the worst ever. Both Muslim public opinion and the deteriorating situation in most Islamic countries evidence anti-Americanism that screams, “No he can’t.”

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=45588

I remember his ME tour. after he left Al-Qaeda moved in and started wackin' off heads. a new beginning with muzzies???
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots

Banned
    Not that I give a fuck. I view anyone (everyone actually) who prays with his head on the ground and his ass in the air with undiluted disdain and contempt. Any such "person" I view as beneath me. But like Mexicans, I am not opposed to fucking their women. Don't like me? Good! You must be paying attention because I would make no overtures toward Muslims unless it is tossing a grenade their way or pulling a trigger. I ask myself constantly, why don't these people all just die!

Clear enough?

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    Not that I give a fuck. I view anyone (everyone actually) who prays with his head on the ground and his ass in the air with undiluted disdain and contempt. Any such "person" I view as beneath me. But like Mexicans, I am not opposed to fucking their women. Don't like me? Good! You must be paying attention because I would make no overtures toward Muslims unless it is tossing a grenade their way or pulling a trigger. I ask myself constantly, why don't these people all just die!

Clear enough?
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.

Clear enough?
    his head on the ground and his ass in the air

there's a target rich environment

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    What? Trying to shame me by implying I am a racist? Think I give a shit? Think that how you and others of your ilk will view my words or actions will make me change how I feel about these subhuman pieces of shit?

They crushed and burned 3000 Americans to death 10 years ago for no other reason than we are not and will never be like them and revere their silly, asshat religion. I spit on their religion. I view their silly prophet like I view a warm squishy dog turd I just stepped on.

I care not for their issuses, likes and dislikes. I want them just as dead as they want us. They want us to respect them? Let them give us back the 3000 Americans they murdered. Then we'll talk.

a muslim holocaust. throw em all in the fuckin ovens. while their still alive. men women children the whole stinkin filthy mess
    Last edited by namvet; 08-18-2011 at 08:28 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by namvet View Post
    a muslim holocaust. throw em all in the fuckin ovens. while their still alive. men women children the whole stinkin filthy mess
    Throw in a pig every dozen or so Muslims.

Throw in a pig every dozen or so Muslims.
    that's cruel to the pigs. let em burn