1. #1 Ex Child Star Makes Shocking Claim 
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0...1_lnk3%7C86024

Corey Feldman: Pedophilia Is Hollywood's Biggest Problem

Former child-star Corey Feldman is making some shocking claims in a new interview with ABC's Nightline.

The 40-year-old actor, who starred in hit films in the 1980s like "The Goonies" and "Stand By Me," told Nightline that the biggest threat to children in show business is something that just isn't talked about -- pedophilia.

"I can tell you that the number one problem in Hollywood was, and is, and always will be pedophilia. That's the biggest problem for children in this industry... it's all done under the radar. It's the big secret," he said.

Feldman said he was surrounded by pedophiles when he was 14-years-old and didn't realize until he was older just what these "vultures" were and what they wanted
    snip

Both Feldman and Haim have talked about their abuse before, even confronting one another about it on their 2008 reality series "Two Coreys," revealing that they were both being molested by different people at the same time.

Feldman told Nightline, "There are so many people in this industry who have gotten away with it for so long that they feel they're above the law. And that's got to change, that's got to stop."

Not shocking at all.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    nope, none what so ever
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

I don't think either of the Coreys had parents who were looking out for them, either. Some Hollywood kids make it through just fine because their parents take care of them and make sure that they are safe. We hear about the bad ones.

The kid who played Charlie in Willy Wonka grew up to become a veternarian. Jodie Foster turned out okay, so did most of the kids from the Brady Bunch. Raven Simone seems like a nice young lady, and she's been in the business since she was pretty little.

Jodie Foster said that the studio made her undergo a psychological evaluation before casting her in "Taxi Driver", because of the nature of the role. Maybe they don't take the same precautions with child actors anymore.

I don't know... it's possible. I wouldn't be surprised, and I don't think many others would be either. If a clique of priests could hide it for three, four or more decades. . . Hollywood certainly could. The Church has rules. Hollywood doesn't.-------------------> Big Hollywood is talking about it, so there's that.

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

Power CUer
    I think this has been going on for years.

There are stories about Michael Jackson and his brothers having been molested as children by Hollywood types who were allowed to do so by Jackson's infamous father.

There are also stories about Lecy Goranson, who played the first "Becky" in Roseanne. When Goranson left the show at 18, it was said that she left for college, even though her on screen sister, Sara Gilbert started Yale not long after that and continued to play "Darline" in the show. In a recent interview with Roseanne Barr, Howard Stern mentioned the Goranson incident and said that Lecy had left because she was being sexually harassed for some time by one of the show's producers. Roseanne immediately got defensive and asked Stern "Who told you that!"

I'm sure child molestation goes way back in the industry. Do you remember the famous scene in The Godfather with the horse's head in the bed? Before Coleone decided to threaten the Hollywood producer by killing his horse and slipping its head between the sheets, his men went to meet the producer and found living in his house a pre-teen child star that he was molesting. The movie only suggested what was happening with this girl, but it was clear from Coleone's reaction that he found the producer disgusting and that this was one of the reasons he was willing to go ahead with the horse threat, even for Johnny Fontaine. As the novel has a basis in reality, one has to wonder.

In the novel, Jack Woltz, the movie producer whose horse's head is put in his bed, is also shown to be a pedophile as Tom Hagen sees a young girl (presumably one of Woltz's child stars) crying while walking out of Woltz's room. This scene was cut from the theatrical release but can be found on the DVD (though Woltz can still briefly be seen kissing the girl on the cheek in his studio in the film).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Godfather