Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Thousands Camp Out for Job Fair 

Thousands of unemployed waited overnight, camping out in their business suits and office heels and braving the tormenting heat in Atlanta to stand in line for a job fair Thursday. Authorities treated 20 people for heat exhaustion as they struggled to keep the line moving and get people moved inside.

The incredible turnout at the job fair comes on the heels of the state labor commissioner's announcement that Georgia's jobless rate rose.

source

isn't Obongo on vavation this weekend???
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots

Looking at all those lazy freeloadin bums. BOOTSTRAPS people. I bet they aren't even paying ANY income tax right now. the NONPRODUCTIVE class right here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    I'm a fucking tool.
    fixed for accuracy.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

We should raise THEIR taxes instead of going after the wealthy. That's class warfare, and these people aren't paying ANY income tax at all!
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.

I'm REALLY A FUCKING TOOL WITHOU A CLUE!!!!!
    Fixed for accuracy yet again.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Looking at all those lazy freeloadin bums. BOOTSTRAPS people. I bet they aren't even paying ANY income tax right now. the NONPRODUCTIVE class right here.
    If there is humor, irony, or even sarcasm intended in your post it was lost on me. I have no idea what you are trying to say or accomplish.
    For that matter, after a post like that I don't even understand why you are allowed to continue posting here.

These are hard, even desperate times for some people. They have gone to school, held jobs in the past, and done their fair share. Now their jobs have disappeared, and they are lined up hoping for another chance. For you to use them in some way for....something...speaks loudly for your lack of conscience and lack of shame.

I ask the moderators to consider banning you forever.

boohoo unwad your panties this isn't DU

boohoo unwad your panties this isn't DU
    But it is a board where there is basic respect. You have none. You're not funny, your sarcasm is indeed lost. I think it's time for a vacation for a while. Haven't done this for a long, long time. I'm usually patient, but when you can act like at least a semi-decent person, you can return. If not, don't bother coming back when your time is up.

This isn't DU, but it's time to say adios for a while.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

pe pe we qualifys for a lobotomy under obastard care
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots

Banned
    Hey Stupid Ass! These people are standing in line seeking employment. For this they are to be commended. Now if they were standing in the welfare line, you statement would have been appropriate.