1. #1 There's a Turd Floating in Ayn Rand's Swimming Pool............. 
    Quote Originally Posted by DemocracyInaction
    DemocracyInaction (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Sat Aug-20-11 12:43 PM
    Original message
    There's a Turd Floating in Ayn Rand's Swimming Pool.............

Reportedly the Repuke mixed nuts in Congress (and the Teabaggers)worship at the feet of Ayn Rand. Hmmm...there is something that confuses me about this.

Rand's heroes are the brilliant and gifted. She proposes that they should own the earth and the lesser beings should fade away or die and get out of the way, etc. That brings me to the mixed nuts.

Do they think they are the "brilliant and gifted" of this world?? Jesushchrist--people like Walsh can't take care of this own kids or keep a roof over his own head. Boehner's skill is lifting glass to mouth while not falling off of bar stool. Cantor's talent is picking glasses (a la Palin)to make him look "smart" while hiding the confusion floating in his eyes. They all have a pre-school understanding of government budgeting and deficit. A bunch of them are medical doctors who apparently had to go into another profession (wonder how many patients they inadvertently killed or neglected?). Think of the in-depth brilliance of King of Iowa, or Virginia Fox, or Bachmann. Then there are those who keep hookers on their speed dial, etc.

These are not the best and brightest of the country. They are the flotsam of the country. If there was an Ayn Rand Island, they would have been voted off before they got to the shore!!!! If we had an Ayn Rand world, they would be the first candidates for extinction as "dumb" and "useless". Somebody really needs to point out to them that they are not Ayn Rand material....dillusional, dangerous clowns that they are.
    This coming from the people who ride on the biggest short bus on the internet today.

Link

Quote Originally Posted by MountainMan View Post
    This coming from the people who ride on the biggest short bus on the internet today.

Link

That they think they are the chosen ones and the intellectually superior among us as they sit on their ass in their moms basement waiting for their next unemployment check tells me all I need to know about who the Turd in the pool is.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

DU is a turd in The Internet punchbowl.:D

Dumbass can't tell the difference between a turd and a Baby Ruth.