1. #1 Are you getting enough fiber? 
    Some Fiber Hints

Check the link for some good fiber recipes. In the words of my friendly gastroenterologist, "Eat more fiber and veggies and you won't have to see me every e years." :D

With that lousy prep before the tests, I'm going to be checking out these recipes. :p

6 Fiber-Rich Recipes
    Add Fiber to Every Meal

Making sure you get enough fiber every day can be a challenge. Adding more fiber to your meals is a breeze with these tasty fiber-rich recipes.

By Kerry Vegliando

Page 1 of 8
    Next »

How much fiber do you get every day? Chances are it’s not enough. Even though you can find fiber in various fruits, vegetables, and whole grains, many people still fall short of the recommended daily intake. If you’re looking for ways to add fiber to your diet, it may be easier than it seems. Try the following fiber-rich recipes to increase your daily fiber intake in a delicious and nutritious way.
    Last Updated: 06/02/2011
    Next: Indulge in a Breakfast Muffin
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Fabulous Poster
    And when you forget, they now sell disposable enemas! But watch out, the "saline" enema is a poisonous concoction. The best thing to do is buy these things, and pour out the contents and refill with warm water. Don't inject 19 grams of Sodium Phosphate into your system.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    hey porker, that means all that meat isn't getting digested properly and is sitting in your digestive track :p;)
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    hey porker, that means all that meat isn't getting digested properly and is sitting in your digestive track :p;)
    I am just fine doughboy, the mental images of Nova's douches is disturbing to say the least!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    I am just fine doughboy, the mental images of Nova's douches is disturbing to say the least!
    true
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

He has to keep his ass clean for his next date. :p