Quick Info: Servings
Contains Red Meat
Nutritional Info (Per serving): Calories: 95, Saturated Fat: 1g, Sodium: 316mg, Dietary Fiber: 1g, Total Fat: 3g, Carbs: 8g, Cholesterol: 8mg, Protein: 7g
Carb Choices: 0.5
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 25 mins
- 1 ounce(s) bacon
- 1/2 pounds mushrooms, assorted wild
- 2 clove(s) garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoon rosemary, fresh
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- pepper, black ground
- 1/4 cup(s) wine, dry white
1. Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until just beginning to brown, about 4 minutes.
2. Add mushrooms, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until almost dry, 8 to 10 minutes.
3. Pour in wine and cook until most of the liquid has evaporated, 30 seconds to 1 minute.